Momo Sissoko (30 Viewers)

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
Gigli said Mommo's transfer was a strategical one, that means 80% that CR will be our coach next year. It seems that CR's favorite is calculated into our long run plans, even if he isnt a necessity now, that means that also CR himself is a part of our long term plans too. Otherwise the board wouldnt spend that unnecessary money now.
Gigli revealed our long term plan with these words! We better get used to it...
Since Mali is disqualified, i guess that Sissoko will be available Cagliari, a proper team to risk a new player!
I wonder if he will make it to the stands for the Inter match...
I can't imagine that. If Ranieri doesn't takes us to Europe next year, he can leave.
Next to that, maybe the Juve board really think that Mohamed can turn back to his old form at Turin. Or maybe they play too much FM

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
He does have potential. But I just hope he can improve his passing because if he's here for the long haul with our fool of a manager he'll need to make a difference going forward since we'll probably stick with the stupid straight 4-4-2.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
even if he is good i still have no idea why we signed him? He is opposite of a creative attacking midfielder and that is exaclty what we need. We have zanetti what a waste of 13mil.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
zaneti has beensuperb but when was the last time he played so many games ina season, and who do we have to replace him if he becomes injured?i am far from ahppy with the sissoko capture but he is ours now andat least give him till the summer before you lot decide he is a disaster

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Well to be honest Gattuso is a WC player unlike Sissoko.
so if sissoko qulaifies with mali for the next world cup you want him? what about apiah, he played in the last WC, want him back?

listen up guy sissoko has been a CL player so i guess that means:bow:

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
so if sissoko qulaifies with mali for the next world cup you want him? what about apiah, he played in the last WC, want him back?

listen up guy sissoko has been a CL player so i guess that means:bow:

lol I'm pretty sure he meant World Class not World Cup.

Sissoko is a flat out beast. The guy has great anticipation, he reads the game well, he wins balls, he's a better passer and dribbler than nocerino, so this is an upgrade.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
He does have potential. But I just hope he can improve his passing because if he's here for the long haul with our fool of a manager he'll need to make a difference going forward since we'll probably stick with the stupid straight 4-4-2.
His passing is really not that bad. You guys are comparing him to Van der Vart and Diego. Which he is not. Before he got his eye kicked in, Momo was one of the best young midfielders in the Prem. He was a huge catalyst in getting us qualified for Europe two years ago and he was big in the CL last season. He really just needs to find his comfort level again and when he does this he will be great. Of course there is the chance that he will never regain his comfort, but that could happen to anyone. Just give him a chance and I think he will impress, especially in Serie A where the play is at his strength.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)