Momo Sissoko (9 Viewers)

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
he could have meant Wanking Champion for all i care, we ahve signed sissoko, whether we like it or not....now its time to start supporting him and hoping he is not a 17M disaster

good cover. :lol: I'm glad we signed sissoko, we know raneri is going to play a 4-4-2 and sissoko will fit nicely in that formation.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I am sure you bastards are the happiest fans for this move :groan:
I liked the guy, but after his injury he really didn't have a place on the team. He was behind Gerrard, Mascherano, Alonso and with Lucas beginning to emerge, there just wasn't room for Momo any more. I think he'll do well at Juve.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
:lol: im sorry but that guys hillarious to watch, he may have got away with some of his stupid tackles in the premiership.. but i dont think his got much of a chance in serie A... That compilation shows the same stuff over again.. lets face it, playing with 10 men is going to be our fate for the rest of the season.
That Chelsea game was probably his best performance ever. He owned everyone.

Mar 30, 2006
:lol: im sorry but that guys hillarious to watch, he may have got away with some of his stupid tackles in the premiership.. but i dont think his got much of a chance in serie A... That compilation shows the same stuff over again.. lets face it, playing with 10 men is going to be our fate for the rest of the season.
He will alter his game for the Serie A .. he played in Spain and did well, played in England and did well, played in the CL and did well .. now why can't he do the same in Italy.

I think all this talk of Sissoko being an inept retard is making people actually believe he is an inept retard. He is a good player with alot of potential and will do a good job for us. He is a player who knows his role and knows his strengths .. he will play to these strengths and hopefully work on his weaknesses.

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
Momo will be worth the money, I think that the price is acceptable, but we paid 12mils and those wages!!! ufff.

I think Secco could hafve & should have done better deal from all aspects. Remember under Moggi we got Vieira for 20 mils for cryin out loud

Mar 30, 2006
Momo will be worth the money, I think that the price is acceptable, but we paid 12mils and those wages!!! ufff.

I think Secco could hafve & should have done better deal from all aspects. Remember under Moggi we got Vieira for 20 mils for cryin out loud
true but Patrick was on the way down.. Momo is on the way up.

I think Momo will give alot more to Juve than Vieira did.

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
true but Patrick was on the way down.. Momo is on the way up.

I think Momo will give alot more to Juve than Vieira did.
Yeah mate Momo will give more, but considering the situation... Want-away player, we could have get him cheaper.

And you can't say nothing about Vieira please!!! Natural leader, superb destroyer, we got him in the most mature age 28 or 29, Real was after him etc. He was A bargain!!!

Mar 30, 2006
Yeah mate Momo will give more, but considering the situation... Want-away player, we could have get him cheaper.

And you can't say nothing about Vieira please!!! Natural leader, superb destroyer, we got him in the most mature age 28 or 29, Real was after him etc. He was A bargain!!!
yeah i am not going to lie. . i was soo excited when we got Vieira :cry:
i want that happiness again.

I love it when we buy superstars :)

Come on VDV/Diego

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
im just gonna be optimistic and hope that he performs well.

Go momo go! :pint:
He fucked off the black blue shite
To play in black and white
He is too skinny
He looks like Djimi
Momo Sissoko...

Oh...

Momo, Momo, Sissoko, Sissoko, Sissoko
Momo, Momo, Sissoko, Momo, Sissoko.
[/quote]

lol i found that on a liverpool forum thought id change the lyrics a bit:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)