Momo Sissoko (10 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
The way Sissoko man handles opponents is hilarious. They just don't stand a chance against his uber elite power.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Easily best Momo pic yet:

Silent ninja assassin after he has filled his set kill quota :devil:

Smiling to have disposed of his victims infront everyone without anyone noticing :shifty: :eyebrows: :smoke:

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
He put a lot of pressure on himself to perform after his "I am better than mascherano" statement right after he signed with us. But man, since his arrival he's been our best player (besides cammo) every single game. He's definitely making a name for himself at juve.

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
Sissoko: Vieira Convinced Me To Join

Momo Sissoko has revealed that Patrick Vieira convinced him to join Juventus.

Juventus’ signing of Sissoko from Liverpool in January was heavily criticised by journalists and fans alike, however the Malian has made a highly encouraging start to life in Turin, and has won over many of his doubters.

The midfielder says he was persuaded to join the club by former Juve midfielder Patrick Vieira.

"I cannot boast his experience,” said Sissoko of Vieira.

“Certainly, Patrick has influenced my decision to come to Turin and gave me a lot of advice.

“He even did this, along with compliments, just after we took the three points from Inter Milan."

Sissoko put in a good display at the weekend despite his side’s 3-2 defeat at Palermo.

Brazilian striker Amauri scored twice for the home side, and he has been strongly linked with a summer move to Juve.

"He was superb on Sunday. He's a classy attacker. If he comes, he would be a great reinforcement. But my job is to play, not to plan new signings," Sissoko concluded.

goal.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
Momo's Vieira ambition
Wednesday 9 April, 2008

Momo Sissoko has won over the Juventus supporters and is aiming high. “I want to be better than Patrick Vieira.”

The former Liverpool midfielder completed his transfer during the January window and after a shaky start has impressed fans and critics alike.

“Juve had been chasing me for two years,” he told Sky Italia. “I was meant to sign at the end of last season, but as I was happy at Liverpool I preferred not to risk it.

“Then I started playing a bit less at Liverpool and Juve renewed their interest. Despite the fact I had other very advanced negotiations in place, I chose Turin because for me they were the Number One club.”

He was specifically requested by Coach Claudio Ranieri, who had already worked with Sissoko at Valencia.

But he revealed that it was another former Juventus figure who proved instrumental in the move.

“Vieira advised me and spoke highly of Juventus. Rafa Benitez told me I would become better than Vieira.

“As far as I am concerned, I think we still have many years between us and I am still young, so I have a lot left to prove. Vieira has already shown he is a great. I can still improve and, why not, even become stronger than him.”

The 23-year-old Mali international is looking forward to his first clash with Milan this Saturday and Juve need a result after their 3-2 defeat at Palermo.

“We have many regrets, because we deserved to win that game, especially after a fantastic second half.

“That is football, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, now we have to wipe it all off the slate. There is a crucial match against Milan coming up and we cannot be unprepared.”

channel4.com

IMO, he has done better in Juve so far than Vieira.
Ofcourse he can be better, I mean Vieira is a cunt and Momo is a fantastic player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)