Momo Sissoko (11 Viewers)

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
No way, if fit, he the best defensive midfielder we have, might as well register for Euro league next season immediately then since the team without Momo isn't even a top 4 challenger in SerieA.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Momo is an essential pillar of the squad he is not going anywhere unless someone offers an insane sum of money.

Poulsen and Tiago look sure to leave in the summer though

May 22, 2007
Juventus are reportedly frustrated with the Mali international and feel that the progress of Claudio Marchisio and the amount invested in Felipe Melo makes his sale a possibility.

:lol2:

Fuck. Me. Sideways.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
He should wear some sort of armor when he plays. I get hurt just watching him run and challenge, no wonder he is always sidelined.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
He's probably our most important player next to Chiellini. Last season we struggled when he was out, this season again its the same thing. There's no way he's going to be sold.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It was never anything to it anyway.

But what worries me is he just got back, barely played handful of games, is injured for a month, then off to ANC, which means we wont see him play for us again til Feb. Thats 2 months were we will suffer alot...

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Has there been any confirmation or denial of the claim he went to the Bayern hotel after the game?
As far as I know his agent has admitted that Momo indeed went to the hotel were the Bayern players were staying.

Supposedly because he (his agent) was staying there (and had been staying there for a few days already), and they merely had an appointment to chat a little. He also said that Momo has no intention to leave Juve.

No way for us to know whether or not this is true, but could they really not have chosen a different place to hold their appointment?
Amateuristic is the word that comes to mind right now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)