Moment of Clarity (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Zé Tahir said:
The following is "Best of Snoop". This is directed at him, and only him. This has nothing to do with "who's offensive and who's not" This is "snoop, you are offensive ;) "

What an intelligent and well thought out statement here snoop :thumbs:
and then you tell us that you want to have a civilized conversation :disagree:

*cought*..hypocrite!..*cought*

Lack of knowledge of your own religion

This is my favorite. This is what I said, and below is what you answered. lol, you don't even know you own religious beliefs. Which just tells me you haven't bothered to read anything and all you're doing is keeping this motto above your head "Just reply Just Reply!" Then you tell me you want a discussion. :disagree:

Lies? Here you go snoopy:

http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showpost.php?p=931162&postcount=549

Geez! What is up with that tone? Do you see me lashing out at you like that? Is this your defintion of a civilized conversation?? :disagree:

Here I really don't know what to believe. Perhaps its you english, and you've used the wrong words. Or you reall feal that way. Muslims are not against Christianity..so let me pull a snoop here "I'm sorry that you (plural) feel this way" :) But naa, I won't, instead I'll prove it:

-------------

again, what is up with that tone? No objective conversation can be held with that tone.
Red: How do I spell 'stereotype'?

The following is my favorite. And its to the point:

:howler: oh my God. That is not insulting to you??? No one, I repeat, no one in here has said something like that to you.

how do I spell 'stereotype'?!! If you knew any better, you'd know that questioning once religion only makes onces faith stronger ;)
--------

Another one of my favorites here. Rami says something in a calm fashion despite your agressive tone and you reply with an even more agressive tone:

-------

Who needs a chill pill here? I ask everyone to vote on this one.

------

Here we get a mix of all your different tones. A little bit of agressiveness, a little bit of stereotype, a little bit of lack of knowledge on religios history. Not to mention the continued agressiveness where a normal conversation can't take place. Just random comments, no serious questions.

lol, why would I lie about my own religion?? It's not even possible. A quick google can prove me wrong, so why would I do that? It's like me saying "Liverpool lost the CL last year" And bullshit? What a harsh tone to something you don't agree with. Couldn't you just say that you wanted me to prove it by quoting it instead of calling something in the Qur'an (which you don't know) bullshit!? Is that not insulting? Are you out of your mind, what planet do you live on that this is not offensive??

snoop said:
Yet I didn't insult anyone because of religion,and look at your insults against me because of Religion debate,you pathetic asshole..

Are you suffering from Amnesia my friend? Go study it, I seriously think you have it. Let me help you out : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amnesia

Clearly you have something more against the prophet other than you just don't accept him. Which btw, I have no problem with ;) But when you say things like "he made it up, he's a fabricator..." I won't continue because it's insulting to even quote it. You are by far the biggest hyprocite and stereotypically brainwashed person in this thread.
:rofl:

Really, Ze, I applaud you. One cannot find such focused hate just anywhere.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Zé Tahir said:
The following is "Best of Snoop". This is directed at him, and only him. This has nothing to do with "who's offensive and who's not" This is "snoop, you are offensive ;) "

What an intelligent and well thought out statement here snoop :thumbs:
and then you tell us that you want to have a civilized conversation :disagree:

*cought*..hypocrite!..*cought*

Lack of knowledge of your own religion

This is my favorite. This is what I said, and below is what you answered. lol, you don't even know you own religious beliefs. Which just tells me you haven't bothered to read anything and all you're doing is keeping this motto above your head "Just reply Just Reply!" Then you tell me you want a discussion. :disagree:

Lies? Here you go snoopy:

http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showpost.php?p=931162&postcount=549

Geez! What is up with that tone? Do you see me lashing out at you like that? Is this your defintion of a civilized conversation?? :disagree:

Here I really don't know what to believe. Perhaps its you english, and you've used the wrong words. Or you reall feal that way. Muslims are not against Christianity..so let me pull a snoop here "I'm sorry that you (plural) feel this way" :) But naa, I won't, instead I'll prove it:

-------------

again, what is up with that tone? No objective conversation can be held with that tone.
Red: How do I spell 'stereotype'?

The following is my favorite. And its to the point:

:howler: oh my God. That is not insulting to you??? No one, I repeat, no one in here has said something like that to you.

how do I spell 'stereotype'?!! If you knew any better, you'd know that questioning once religion only makes onces faith stronger ;)
--------

Another one of my favorites here. Rami says something in a calm fashion despite your agressive tone and you reply with an even more agressive tone:

-------

Who needs a chill pill here? I ask everyone to vote on this one.

------

Here we get a mix of all your different tones. A little bit of agressiveness, a little bit of stereotype, a little bit of lack of knowledge on religios history. Not to mention the continued agressiveness where a normal conversation can't take place. Just random comments, no serious questions.

lol, why would I lie about my own religion?? It's not even possible. A quick google can prove me wrong, so why would I do that? It's like me saying "Liverpool lost the CL last year" And bullshit? What a harsh tone to something you don't agree with. Couldn't you just say that you wanted me to prove it by quoting it instead of calling something in the Qur'an (which you don't know) bullshit!? Is that not insulting? Are you out of your mind, what planet do you live on that this is not offensive??

snoop said:
Yet I didn't insult anyone because of religion,and look at your insults against me because of Religion debate,you pathetic asshole..

Are you suffering from Amnesia my friend? Go study it, I seriously think you have it. Let me help you out : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amnesia

Clearly you have something more against the prophet other than you just don't accept him. Which btw, I have no problem with ;) But when you say things like "he made it up, he's a fabricator..." I won't continue because it's insulting to even quote it. You are by far the biggest hyprocite and stereotypically brainwashed person in this thread.
:LOL:

So good again.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Zé Tahir said:
:D you being sarcastic?
Not at all. Its just I would like to have seen you (or anyone for that matter) sit infront of their pc and just find all the ' shit ' snoop was saying. Its funny.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Zé Tahir said:
:lol: I can't believe I had the time and energy to compile that
It elevated you onto the status of one of my favourite members already. Not cos its against snoop, it was just such an entertaining read.

Look in the other thread- see if you can produce any more gems. ;)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Jeeks said:
Here, it started.

I just need to get the popcorn.
You wouldnt believe it. My girlfriend came round today with home made sushi- im munching on the remainders of that.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Zé Tahir said:
is that the one that doesn't know your age?
Yeah, but she knows it now, and still wanted to be together. Its great, she looks good, and caters for all my needs. And she is easy to get along with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)