Moment of Clarity (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoScoglio

Dec 22, 2005
Rami said:
And lobbying for a ban is an argument??
I had my arguments for the ban. I didn't really lobby for it though. I merely suggested snoop to cool down as it's clear hambon will be banned if he continues doing shit like this.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
LoScoglio said:
I had my arguments for the ban. I didn't really lobby for it though. I merely suggested snoop to cool down as it's clear hambon will be banned if he continues doing shit like this.

okay promissing youngster...thanks for the insight...its funny you just started replying in this thread......Very fishy dont u think???????:eyebrows:

LoScoglio

Dec 22, 2005
hambon78 said:
okay promissing youngster...thanks for the insight...its funny you just started replying in this thread......Very fishy dont u think???????:eyebrows:
What's more funny is that I haven't used a single bad word. Rami has provided lots of insightful posts and he has made things a lot more clear for muslims. You on the other hand are only able to bad mouth snoop. I'm sure you have posted some good stuff in the past, but perhaps you should let Rami do this.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
LoScoglio said:
I'm spending the holidays there with my family. I'll probably be back in Germany the first saturday after new year, the 7th I believe.
Wheewwww...close one...thank the lord for Google earth...otherwise i wouldnt know a damn thing bout germany:D

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
LoScoglio said:
What's more funny is that I haven't used a single bad word. Rami has provided lots of insightful posts and he has made things a lot more clear for muslims. You on the other hand are only able to bad mouth snoop. I'm sure you have posted some good stuff in the past, but perhaps you should let Rami do this.
aight cool i will leave it to rami...but i better not hear more negative things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)