Moment of Clarity 1.2 (1 Viewer)

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
You didn't get the memo? In the West, it is absolutely anthema to bash any religion in the whole world--except Christianity. (In no way am I saying that it is the fault of any of the leadership of any of the other organized religions)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Vinman said:
I want to comment on what that little twat said....

he is such a fucking RETARD , that he cant help BUT to get banned

his arguments are outlandish, and his ideals are grandiose....I would have no choice but to send this imbecile for psychological testing if I had the unfortunate experience of confronting him on the street.

I honestly think Seven is a danger to himself, and needs psychological assistance....and a good prescription of prozac

the bottom line...

I believe Jesus existed, and I get offended when ppl make stupid jokes, like what was being said in the Jesus thread

I dont bash others religions, whether they be Muslim, Buddist, Hindu.....or if you dont believe in god, and are an athiest. And I think people should try to respect what other people believe

This isnt like disagreeing about DP or Zlatan, this is ppl's beliefs we are talking about
If you understood about the Christianity a little,you wouldn't call these names to Seven Just because he called names to Jesus or offended the religion.

The religion is a relation between you and God Only.not a Reason to hate each others..

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
I just want to know whats your stand on the recent remarks from the Danish Newspaper insulting the Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) also your stand point about the queens comments bout religion...

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
hambon said:
I just want to know whats your stand on the recent remarks from the Danish Newspaper insulting the Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) also your stand point about the queens comments bout religion...
what's yours?

Dhaliwich

Aug 24, 2003
I think it's a book she wrote about something else, where she said something about religion, concerning Denmark's problems with integrating muslims into our culture. But I have not read it, so I don't have an opinion about that.

As to the newspaper, I strongly resented the pictures of Muhammed, and think they should never have brought them, because they were only meant to provoke muslims, without any justification. But it's a difficult situation, the danish govournment won't and should't apologise, but should have stated that this is in no way the opinion of the danish state, and was the work of an independent newspaper, who did not break any laws by showing these charicatures (bad spelling...) In Denmark you can write and say anything you won't, and this right cannot be compremised or regulated in any way, but should be used with thought and consideration, which the newspapers obviously lack. It's sad that a few stubborn idiots damage the, already not too good, image of Denmark in the muslim world.

Dhaliwich

Aug 24, 2003
I'd say it's pretty important. As far as I know, it has the most subscribers and is (was) widely recognised as realiable, as far as newspapers go anyways.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Rami said:
You want him to say yes he was offended, so you can go and tell us how you are not a religious fanatic??:;)
hmm,wrong guess.I would tell him that he did use "Jesus cartoon" here also,told him it could be offensive in Pm , he apologized and removed it,but when we had that famous "fight" with him,he put it again,to piss me off with his imaginations :howler:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)