Moment of Clarity 1.2 (5 Viewers)

OP
Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #24
    Enron said:
    Perhaps you could be celebrity judge and Dan is obivously the Don King of this contest.
    Who is he?

Is he that guy on WWE who makes all the lame comments?

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Dan said:
    Who is he?

Is he that guy on WWE who makes all the lame comments?
    Hes a world famous fight promoter. You ever hear of Ali v Frazier or Ali v Foreman. Mike Tyson. Lennox Lewis. Hes promoted all those guys and more. Hes basically the man when it comes to organizing boxing matches.

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #29
    Tifoso Lou said:
    Him.

ooooo makes sense

So Enron are you going to get burke on here or what? The forum is a bit dry, we could use his presence

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    In college or at least here at Shepherd University. They check to see if your room is clean and your bed is made. Theyre pretty strict about it, but no one really knows what happens when you fail a bunch of them.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Dan said:
    How about seven can be the moral envigulator? where he deems something as crossing the line, then the fight stops.

That way, it will be a bloody, shitty drawn out battle.
    I'll take the job.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Lads, before you begin we'll have to establish that mods have no power whatsoever unless I say something crosses the line. In that case they may step in. Snoop, Zé, have fun.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Nothing happens. Umpteen hours later the fans are still waiting. Apparently the parking lot brawl between Seven and Cronios was too tempting. And who could deny those so silly hens there due. No shit slingers could ever match the roost of those too.

PS. Both now serving Temp Bans.*

* Points and laughs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)