Moment of Clarity 1.2 (4 Viewers)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Dhaliwich said:
I'd say it's pretty important. As far as I know, it has the most subscribers and is (was) widely recognised as realiable, as far as newspapers go anyways.
actionly I am a big fan of free opinion. but in this case they should have been careful, because with these pics they insulted so many moslems in the world. I have seen films about the history of Islam, and even there the Prophet had not been showed, just as science of respect and to avoid misunderstandings.
There are some people in europe who think the same way like the autor of the pics. they just don´t know how exactly Islam is and this is really sad, because this is not the way Islam is and surly not the Prophet.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
does anybody have a link of those pics?or atleast describe the pics.offensive in which way?

btw,I remember something like this happened in Germany also,they showed pics of Muhammad,and the same story,Muslim world felt offended

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
snoop said:
does anybody have a link of those pics?or atleast describe the pics.offensive in which way?

btw,I remember something like this happened in Germany also,they showed pics of Muhammad,and the same story,Muslim world felt offended
I did not see it, but I heard the discribtion. I had showed the profit having clothes with hidden bombs, describing him as a terrorist. don´t you think that this offensive?

Dhaliwich

Aug 24, 2003
I don't want to scan the newspaper with the pictures, but I think the most offensive one, was Muhammed the profet depicted as an arab man with a turban, which had a bomb wrapped around it, like the suicide bombs you sometimes see.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
was there a comment under the pic,smtng like that?I mean what was the message,the point.

Btw,Don't ask me my opinion on this,I think some of the members know my opinion about the "religion and the prophet"..

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
snoop said:
hmm,wrong guess.I would tell him that he did use "Jesus cartoon" here also,told him it could be offensive in Pm , he apologized and removed it,but when we had that famous "fight" with him,he put it again,to piss me off with his imaginations :howler:

I respected your Pm and took it off. Famous fight?? :disagree: wow you are really into this arent ya Laddy....:agree:

First of all if i start a fight which is rare....it will be more of a Battle and i will take you down without a doubt....but its not worth it here since its just a virtual world and everyone can say what they like behind their pc screens....we should just respect each other since we are here for the cause of Juventus. Religion should be respected. and discussed in a Civilized matter.....

Imaginations...thank you i am a very creative person. Great for u to point it out snoopy. You are quite the Persona yourself.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
3!!

So you went one behind my back?? Its all gravey though. You had a mean shot and could chuck a grenade way past enemy lines...hehe

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
hambon said:
3!!

So you went one behind my back?? Its all gravey though. You had a mean shot and could chuck a grenade way past enemy lines...hehe
The third one was very Hush Hush on the DL if you will. Myself and three other men new about it. Im only allowed to speak of it recently as our relations are better with the communist block.:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)