Moise Kean (77 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Thought he had a good game. He was really isolated with such a big gap between midfield and attack but did well and used his body well for the red.

Terrible miss though, he did the hard part in getting free in the box but a poor finish. There was another opportunity where he was on his own at the edge of the box and should have shot instead of trying to dribble through.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
He's an excellent striker except for one issue: abysmal finishing. I don't think I've ever seen a striker improve their finishing into their 20s. You've either got it or you don't. He'll never be prolific for us.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
He's an excellent striker except for one issue: abysmal finishing. I don't think I've ever seen a striker improve their finishing into their 20s. You've either got it or you don't. He'll never be prolific for us.
yah, I'm really not sure Kean would've bested Mirante if Thiaw didnt pull him down

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Thought he had a good game. He was really isolated with such a big gap between midfield and attack but did well and used his body well for the red.

Terrible miss though, he did the hard part in getting free in the box but a poor finish. There was another opportunity where he was on his own at the edge of the box and should have shot instead of trying to dribble through.
:tup:

I wonder why he was subbed out instead of Milik though. Didn't make any sense to me.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
He has been doing well for a while now, in most things except scoring. Same for the national team. He puts in tons of work now and uses his body well to create space. He is only lacking better ball control.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
He has been doing well for a while now, in most things except scoring. Same for the national team. He puts in tons of work now and uses his body well to create space. He is only lacking better ball control.
and finishing
and link up play
and shooting
and passing

i agree though, he does work a lot. i thought that playing to counters would benefit him, and it actually did because that's how he got thiaw sent off. physically he's in very good shape, he moves well, he's quick, his ball control isn't actually that bad, see that episode when he managed that 2 m high ball. it's a bummer and a bit ironic that the last time he scored a screamer from distance (and it was disallowed for offside), but he couldn't find the target from 2 meters against milan.

he'd need the capello treatment that zlatan got: additional shooting practice every day for half a season. if he can't improve his finishing then sell.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Juve always had these kind of squad players.

What I really have to praise is that he's working hard and that he's patiently waiting for his chance, even though it was unjust that he was sitting on the bench in some games when Milik and Vlahovic were playing (and both were totally out of form then).

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
He's an excellent
Let me stop you right there

- - - Updated - - -

So he's a good athlete but a terrible footballer?

Agreed

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
doing incredible things that ultimately won't even matter

he's being unlucky just like morata was with those millimetric offsides a few seasons ago. rooting for him, physically he's in great form

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)