Moise Kean (94 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Can you film yourself now and post a video? :p That first bit is not easy.
That was like 20 years ago bro. I've lost a lot of my skillz.

It's mostly irrelevant to in game skill, but you should see players like Messi, Ronaldinho, Hazard or Neymar do similar stuff. It's night and day compared to this.
Indeed. Or even Instagram cutie Lia Lewis. She makes Kean look rather pedestrian.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I think Juventus will be stuck with this guy for the next 3+ years. He'll be that perennial annoying "super sub".
Thing is people think anybody not good enough to start is a super sub. Real super subs are people like Solksjaer or McCoist who reliably can come off the bench and change games.

This Kean dude has never been much use whichever minute he starts playing.

Would fucking love to be Antonio Bandera'd about this all year

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I still dont get what coaches see in Kean
he might be a clumsy player, but his goal rate is still well above average. I stopped shitting on him, its hard enough to find a good starting 9, nevermind a backup. He also looks in better shape this year and seems happier. And its not like hes blocking some younger more talented player. Forza Kean LOL

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
he might be a clumsy player, but his goal rate is still well above average. I stopped shitting on him, its hard enough to find a good starting 9, nevermind a backup. He also looks in better shape this year and seems happier. And its not like hes blocking some younger more talented player. Forza Kean LOL
Lol yea i admit his physique is ideal for 9

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)