Moise Kean (58 Viewers)

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Kean is playing well. Physically he is there, fast, strong and fit over all. He has the eye for goal and off the ball movement too. Today he added something that usually let's him down, that first touch for the goal.

I hope he can build his confidence and hace a more positive attitude to bring continuity to his game.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Moise #Kean is the best #Juventus striker in terms of goals per minutes played: a goal every 156 minutes, whereas #Milik scored every 174 minutes and #Vlahovic every 202 minutes. The redemption from #Everton is a done deal but the EPL clubs would keep monitoring him, even if, in that case, a similar offer to the investment made by la Vecchia Signora would be needed.

[TuttoSport via @AroundJuventus]

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I don't know what that means but if we get any offers for him we need to take them.
we can always listen to offers

thing is with kean is that he's a weird player. terrible first touch, terrible passing, terrible link up play for the most of the cases, no doubt he's a very frustrating player to watch, yet he scores very often for a limited backup player. and he's homegrown. and he doesn't even earn a fortune, much cheaper than vlahovic, similar to milik and rugani (lol)

i wouldn't mind him leaving, i won't be depressed if he stays :boh:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
we can always listen to offers

thing is with kean is that he's a weird player. terrible first touch, terrible passing, terrible link up play for the most of the cases, no doubt he's a very frustrating player to watch, yet he scores very often for a limited backup player. and he's homegrown. and he doesn't even earn a fortune, much cheaper than vlahovic, similar to milik and rugani (lol)

i wouldn't mind him leaving, i won't be depressed if he stays :boh:
Il nuovo Zalayeta. Every team needs a players like these tbh.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Zalayeta could be clutch though. And he wasn’t nearly as bad on the ball as Kean.

Kean looks less graceful on the pitch than Peter Crouch’s robot dance, and doesn’t really show up in key moments.

Absolutely despise his existence as a professional footballer, but yes, his numbers are decent for someone who should to be the backup for a team’s actual backups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)