Moise Kean (71 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Kean:

"Allegri has always treated me like a man, ever since he followed me in the Primavera. He was tough, tough in a good way. Since then, many things have changed, I have identified the path to follow, I’m working hard." #Juventus

Kean on Vlahovic:

"When such an important striker doesn’t score goals for two, three games in a row he gets tense. Dusan is very strong, he feels the responsibility. He is an excellent person." #Juventus

Kean on Paratici saying he'd be one of the best strikers:

"It’s a very positive thing that he said that, I still have time, I’m not one to look too far ahead. People like Salah and Mané took a few years before they exploded. Mané is 31, Salah became Salah at 25." #Juventus

Kean:

"I was lucky enough to play with great champions here in Turin, in Paris, in Liverpool and champions help you grow. Cristiano Ronaldo worked to become number one, talent wasn’t enough." #Juventus

https://t.me/juventus

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
When he first started playing for the first team I thought he looked incredibly awkward and unorthodox which worked in his favor as defenders couldn't deal with it.
Most of his goals were very scrappy looking.
He looked like he would fall on his face every time he ran.

Now that he is trying to use his brain and play technically he is 10 times worst.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I'll give him credit for determination though. He works fairly hard now and seems committed so I'll support him until he's no longer here. Looks heavy with all that pressure on him but if he finds form and continuity, things could drastically change. If.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)