Moise Kean (22 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
He should train day in- and out on stopping the ball. His first touch needs to improve. Some trainer has to take him aside on a daily base and just practice it. It’s his biggest defect. Learn that and improve the usage of his body and he will become a good player after some time.

And bulk those shoulder a bit please

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
He's a poacher.

Very limited outside the box, poor hold up/touch but he is sharp at finding space in the box. When playing in a team creating a lot of chances like at PSG he'd be useful. We are miles away from that and need more from our strikers.
Exactly this.. we need as many players that can create and control the ball in the final third or at least if a poacher is what the player in question is then he should be able to score with more regularity… however Kean so far does none of those with neither consistency or efficiency and that is why he should not take up an important role in the team this season and if the opportunity knocks we should loan him out so that he can hopefully continue to develop under less pressure and replace him with a real winger and/or a backup ST that can potentially hold and control the ball upfront.

CarloP

Jan 24, 2010
Aside from his obvious first touch and decision making problems, one thing I've noticed in his second stint with us is that he struggles striking the ball. He will usually find himself in a dangerous position once or twice every game but can't get a solid shot off. Di Maria played an incredible floated ball over the defense for him vs Chivas and he completely whiffed it. It's one thing if he's being played out of position but its frustrating when your striker can't finish, especially when you paid 40m for him.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Aside from his obvious first touch and decision making problems, one thing I've noticed in his second stint with us is that he struggles striking the ball. He will usually find himself in a dangerous position once or twice every game but can't get a solid shot off. Di Maria played an incredible floated ball over the defense for him vs Chivas and he completely whiffed it. It's one thing if he's being played out of position but its frustrating when your striker can't finish, especially when you paid 40m for him.
Shit striker

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Kean and Morata is a living proof that our club didn't have scout department and our management not install FMscout or FMRTE in their PC, if they look for that "shit", they dont even need a scout. Maybe they try one and get Kaio Jorge, then they regret it

While some club like Leverkusen getting Moussa Diaby, Adam Hlozek, they just use their FMScout better, looking for the injury prone stats, our management think that 20 is the best for not injury player. 1 is worst but the thing is they are very wrong on that aspect

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Kean and Morata is a living proof that our club didn't have scout department and our management not install FMscout or FMRTE in their PC, if they look for that "shit", they dont even need a scout. Maybe they try one and get Kaio Jorge, then they regret it

While some club like Leverkusen getting Moussa Diaby, Adam Hlozek, they just use their FMScout better, looking for the injury prone stats, our management think that 20 is the best for not injury player. 1 is worst but the thing is they are very wrong on that aspect
Yes, they seem lazy as fuck. Or are following Allegri's preference for experienced (even if washed up) players, and even better if he has worked with them (Morata).

It's just the same old conservative approach.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
I don't dislike him, but it seems that except physically, he didn't make any improvement since his first stint here.
Skillset:
If his first touch is not a shot, it has 80% percent to turn into a tackle;
If he means to shot with his first touch, then there's 50% percent he didn't touch.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I don't dislike him, but it seems that except physically, he didn't make any improvement since his first stint here.
Skillset:
If his first touch is not a shot, it has 80% percent to turn into a tackle;
If he means to shot with his first touch, then there's 50% percent he didn't touch.
I’d argue he’s regressed since his first time here. He’s clearly added muscle but I don’t think it’s actually helped him because he looks slower/more robotic than I remember from his first stint.

idk every time I post in this thread it feels like I’m hating on him, so maybe I’ll just stop visiting this thread from now on.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
If he had a decent first touch, he'd improve immensly and could even work as a good Vlahovic backup. But his poor touch ends in lost possessions in his link up play too often.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He should spend an hour behind in training with people firing footballs at him from different angles to learn how to control the ball into position. Problem is he should have been doing that at 17, now you wonder whether a player's ego is too big to want to do it and genuinely improve.

Jun 16, 2020
He should spend an hour behind in training with people firing footballs at him from different angles to learn how to control the ball into position. Problem is he should have been doing that at 17, now you wonder whether a player's ego is too big to want to do it and genuinely improve.
Great minds think alike

He should train day in- and out on stopping the ball. His first touch needs to improve. Some trainer has to take him aside on a daily base and just practice it. It’s his biggest defect. Learn that and improve the usage of his body and he will become a good player after some time.

And bulk those shoulder a bit please

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Kean out of squad for the last friendly was due to disciplinary reasons.

So he's a cancer to the squad as well as nearly worthless.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)