Moise Kean (35 Viewers)

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
This guy seems worse than when he debuted at 16. Lost his pace, got bulkier but without any added strength, first touch which even the average goalkeeper would be ashamed of having and tops it off with a shit mentality.

With the form Vlahovic is displaying, both physical and technical, I hope we can somehow add a reliable goalscorer to keep him on his toes.

So much wrong with this squad, it's so frustrating. LB and CM is even more urgent.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Does anyone know whats the condition that makes it an obligation to sign him permanently from Everton ?
I hope we can avoid that.
For some strange reason his “option” feels like an “obligation” .

It feels like some gentleman deal between Juve and Everton , and we made “option” because of the books , but in reality it’s an obligation.

I have 0 sources, it’s pure speculation , and if this becomes true it’s one of the worst deals ever , El Malaka (Martinez) type of shit .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jun 6, 2015
For some strange reason his “option” feels like an “obligation” .

It feels like some gentleman deal between Juve and Everton , and we made “option” because of the books , but in reality it’s an obligation.

I have 0 sources, it’s pure speculation , and if this becomes true it’s one of the worst deals ever , El Malaka (Martinez) type of shit .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's an obligation with conditions even on paper, not option.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
what will happen now with him?
Nothing. The only reason we signed milik is because we are moving kean to the wing.
He is going to deputies Kostic until Chiesa gets back.
If that greedy cunt depay would have accepted our first offer, then kean would have remained our vlahovic deputy.
You can actually see this in the last game as kean played AML when he entered.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Get out on that left wing so that the team can use you as an out ball to lob the ball up to like we did with Mandzukic, Morata and Rabiot. Allegri doesn’t know how to coach a team with patterns of play to pass through the pitch so they can use the long ball whenever under pressure. If the opponent doesn’t press the ball then just keep passing along the back 4 until they fall asleep and lose concentration.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)