Moise Kean (100 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
In first 6 months he was playing fine. Then Vlahovic came and since then Kean is rotting on the bench, how can you expect him to deliver anything if he barely plays and when he play he's being used out of position ?
All players should be able to contribute, regardless of starting position.

This argument is way too easy. You know what, he sucks. Evidence is clear. I'll let you do the heavy lifting of trying to convince the majority we are wrong.

Good luck.

Mar 9, 2006
All players should be able to contribute, regardless of starting position.

This argument is way too easy. You know what, he sucks. Evidence is clear. I'll let you do the heavy lifting of trying to convince the majority we are wrong.

Good luck.
How can i contribute if A) i don't play which means that i lack in-game fitness B) i'm being used out of my natural position C) my team doesn't pass the ball to me like it was against Bologna lmao
10 minutes against Fiorentina
4 minutes against Bologna
9 minutes against Cagliari
17 minutes agains Inter
What he was supposed to show you in these cameos ? Before it he was in starting 11 against Sampdoria and has made an assist (earned a penalty), before this he was in starting 11 against Empoli and has scored a goal. What else do you a expect from back-up forward? If we assume that he would have had the same success if he played x2 times more minutes then he would have scored 10 goals and provided 2 assists and these would be good numbers for a rotation player.

Last edited:

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Agree [RUS] at this point need for extended playing time to see where Juve wants to go with him. Though Max like most coaches knows way more than us might already see he has no talent that we will benefit Juve going forward.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
How can i contribute if A) i don't play which means that i lack in-game fitness B) i'm being used out of my natural position C) my team doesn't pass the ball to me like it was against Bologna lmao
10 minutes against Fiorentina
4 minutes against Bologna
9 minutes against Cagliari
17 minutes agains Inter
What he was supposed to show you in these cameos ? Before it he was in starting 11 against Sampdoria and has made an assist (earned a penalty), before this he was in starting 11 against Empoli and has scored a goal. What else do you a expect from back-up forward? If we assume that he would have had the same success if he played x2 times more minutes then he would have scored 10 goals and provided 2 assists and these would be good numbers for a rotation player.
Cool. Give me his training participation too and let us know if he is starter material there or warrants more PT since you have all these stats. I guess you see more of him than the club does

hit us with some training day heat maps

- - - Updated - - -

Kean is clueless with the ball whenever he gets it (if he can control it). More mins isn’t going to fix that IMO

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What do you need from a back up forward? I dont understand scepticism. 10-15 goals, 4-5 assists? he can do it.
We are not certain that he can. He seems to have learned nothing in England and France. He “had” promise until we let him go. He is another bentancur that has plateaued already.

What we see now is what we will get. No shame in wanted a better backup.

Jun 6, 2015
What do you need from a back up forward? I dont understand scepticism. 10-15 goals, 4-5 assists? he can do it.
I don't think it's really about production with Kean. It's more about his overall play like linking up with team-mates, holding up the ball up etc. that have been a bit disappointing this season. I feel that he might not be that well suited for this kind of substitute role, he has often struggled to make a positive impact when coming off the bench.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)