Moise Kean (82 Viewers)

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
He's back up forward, Vlahovic was bought for 75m but they have almost equal goals by minutes played.
Vlahovic should give more, but he is the new guy and not the guy who has been here from the start of the season and whose main act is to disappear during games...

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

Mar 9, 2006
Vlahovic should give more, but he is the new guy and not the guy who has been here from the start of the season and whose main act is to disappear during games...

He would have scored more goals if he was used more and not as winger but as striker. In ideal world we need 10-15 goals form him, 25-30 from Vlahovic and 10-15 from Morata and Dybala.

- - - Updated - - -

Moise Kean comments on the success on Sassuolo to Dazn's microphones:
Let's start with your eyes, when Allegri asked you to warm up quickly. What kind of head did you enter?
"Absolutely I brought a good result to the team, that's what we needed. It's always important to get in and be ready, do what the coach asks of you."
A very heavy victory. Is the target now third place?
"Of course, third place, but we are thinking about getting the most points and achieving a good result. Today we brought good points home and that's the most important thing."
How difficult was it in this area?
"Playing away from home is not easy, especially now that Sassuolo are doing well. In any case, we managed to bring a good result away from home."
We are talking about Juve forwards for next year. Is this your answer for next year too?
"I let myself be ready when the coach asks me, I try to give 100% for the shirt and for the team."

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
He would have scored more goals if he was used more and not as winger but as striker. In ideal world we need 10-15 goals form him, 25-30 from Vlahovic and 10-15 from Morata and Dybala.

- - - Updated - - -

Moise Kean comments on the success on Sassuolo to Dazn's microphones:
Let's start with your eyes, when Allegri asked you to warm up quickly. What kind of head did you enter?
"Absolutely I brought a good result to the team, that's what we needed. It's always important to get in and be ready, do what the coach asks of you."
A very heavy victory. Is the target now third place?
"Of course, third place, but we are thinking about getting the most points and achieving a good result. Today we brought good points home and that's the most important thing."
How difficult was it in this area?
"Playing away from home is not easy, especially now that Sassuolo are doing well. In any case, we managed to bring a good result away from home."
We are talking about Juve forwards for next year. Is this your answer for next year too?
"I let myself be ready when the coach asks me, I try to give 100% for the shirt and for the team."
He can't be used more as he is, objectively, the worst player in attack.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
First of all, fuck ramsey and his ridiculous wage supported with his ridiculous injury records.

Kean plays fuck all minutes and everyone expects him to be a star. He isn't the next R9 but he isn't shit either and a young player with fuck all minutes shouldn't be heavily criticised.

Allegri gives these young players like kean and kulu 2 mins to prove their worth and when they dont find form they get shat on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 67)