Moise Kean (126 Viewers)

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Technically he is so raw, but I say it again - he has the most important ability for a striker - he gets into scoring positions a lot. Everything else can be improved, but his movement off the ball is on point.

I like him more in the middle still even with Morata. Morata is technically much better and polished in those quick turns. So you can still have Morata playing back to the goal to transfer the ball forward and have Kean in space in the middle playing to each of their strengths.

Good game overall, you could hear Allegri praising him multiple times on the broadcast for his defensive work.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I’m thankful every day I don’t have to die on this jabronis hill. Embarrassing that these are the kind of players starting for Juve.

Last edited:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
However, it was good enough to keep Icardi out.
Kean had 22 starts in the league and icardi was available off the bench for only four of them. Icardi was also unavailable in every one of Keans three starts in CL (there was a fourth start where Icardi played CF and Kean was on the wing)

Icardi had multiple injuries and COVID. Love a little bit of revisionist history.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
We can keep going in about the goals Kean scored in PSG, but judging from his time here this guy doesnt have the skillset to do well for us. We just arent that dominant to be able to afford a CF that cant hold the ball, lay it off or in any way be involved in the build up.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
The obsession with playing 'back to goal' is ridiculous. Mario was one of the best ever in that and he never had to do it as much. We have our fullbacks playing back to the goal ffs.

Nobody does it anymore, nowhere near to this level. I'm sure getting one more striker to get the living shit beat out of him will make all the difference.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
The obsession with playing 'back to goal' is ridiculous. Mario was one of the best ever in that and he never had to do it as much. We have our fullbacks playing back to the goal ffs.

Nobody does it anymore, nowhere near to this level. I'm sure getting one more striker to get the living shit beat out of him will make all the difference.
Do you want modern approach? Are you crazy?! Our players are not able to do that.

Max knows best, trust him.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
He’s useless when not scoring and doesn’t create for himself or anyone else. So pretty much like any other generic 9 in Europe. May as well start him on the left wing with Chiesa out though, so we don’t have to hear any more bullshit about how he didn’t get a proper opportunity.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
I wanted to see more of Kean like in starting but after today I no doubt have changed my mind. I can see where posters state he has no ability holding up play by controlling the ball. He can't hold onto a pass. And I guess he can't pass either?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 125)