Moise Kean (61 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
- Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announces that an agreement with Everton Football Club for the temporary acquisition, until 30 June 2023, of the registration rights of the player Moise Bioty Kean has been finalized for a consideration of € 7.0 million, of which € 3.0 million for sporting season 2021/2022 and € 4.0 million for sporting season 2022/2023.

The agreement entails the obligation for Juventus to definitely acquire the player’s registrations rights, subject to the achievement of certain given sporting objectives by the end of the season 2022/2023. The agreed consideration for the definitive acquisition is € 28.0 million, payable in three years. Furthermore, a maximum of € 3.0 million of cumulative bonuses are envisaged upon achievement of further sporting performance objectives.
source: https://www.juventus.com/images/image/upload/dev/wott1xq6tx1r1p70y7wq.pdf

the conditions for its to become obligation werent revealed by the club.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Can't even process how Kean used to be (or is) talented. Watching him is quite painful. He makes literally zero impact in the team. Not only he's clumsy and useless when he has ball in his feet but outside of that he's invisible, it's like he's giving his best to hide and not get the ball.

Our situation is really worrying. Not only we should not buy Morata but we should not buy Kean either. I suppose we need two new strikers and I think one should definitely be Scamacca.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Freeze him out so there's a chance the requirements are not met. But knowing Paratici, these should be very easily attainable, probably more of a formality or an insurance in case he gets injured.

It was clear as day this guy is pure shit. And they spent 40M they don't have. That's the state of Juve nowadays.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Freeze him out so there's a chance the requirements are not met. But knowing Paratici, these should be very easily attainable, probably more of a formality or an insurance in case he gets injured.

It was clear as day this guy is pure shit. And they spent 40M they don't have. That's the state of Juve nowadays.
Paratici has nothing to do with this deal.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
tbh I think Kean would struggle to start for most sides, I think he currently is a level below Dzeko, Ibra, Osimhen, Zapata, Vlahovic, Immobile and would also probably sit on the bench behind Abraham, Belotti, Scamacca, Simeone, Gabbiadini, Destro or Arnautovic. Surely he'd find space in Serie A sides like Spezia, Venezia or Salernitana.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Fact of the matter is we do not play to his strengths. He is a poacher and thrives in possession systems in the box. We play on counters and often both he and Morata just stay alone with 3 defenders on their back. Morata struggles in those situations too and just falls down a lot.

Although I will say Morata's experience is visible here because he roams wide a lot and finds spaces where he can take defenders face on.

He will get there, he needs to move better outside of the box.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Paratici has nothing to do with this deal.
My bad. Can't even bash Cherubini yet, to me it's not even clear who is actually making football decisions right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Kean was a very promising player at the age of 15/16. He was not only strong and had good finishing, but was fast, had some explosiveness in him, was aggressive, could actually dribble. But I remember clearly that soon after this, he got too heavy - and his footwork suddenly got slow. His first stint at Juve was excellent, of course.

But it's been 3 years since then. And it's 3 years being shit, either for Everton or PSG. He simply moves too slow, can't dribble, has a very weak first touch and footwork. There was more than enough evidence to see the lack of these traits at the time of the signing. Honestly, I was always skeptical about this signing, even if it was made in desperation.

I could live with it if it's really a loan, and the definite purchase is subject to challenging conditions. But I definitely don't believe in it.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)