Moise Kean (137 Viewers)

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
He is set up to fail here, most strikers would be.
He is not like a top modern striker who should be " a jack of all trades, master of all" .
Kean is at least 10-15 years late to the modern game. He could have had some success in early 2000s with support from players like Del Piero, Nedved, Seedorf, Kaka and Pirlo but with support from Berna, Bentancur and Rabiot he is mostly a decorative element on the pitch.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
He is not like a top modern striker who should be " a jack of all trades, master of all" .
Kean is at least 10-15 years late to the modern game. He could have had some success in early 2000s with support from players like Del Piero, Nedved, Seedorf, Kaka and Pirlo but with support from Berna, Bentancur and Rabiot he is mostly a decorative element on the pitch.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk
He could still work in my opinion, if allowed to stay in the box and is provided service, but we're so far away from that right now. He's still young enough where he could possibly develop his game, but I'm not confident enough to say whether he will or not.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Nice touch for the assist but pretty poor match aside and still not on the same page as his teammates. Makes a lot of runs into space but the ball is never passed to him. Needs to demand it more or something. I don’t know what’s going on there. Not good enough again.

Jun 16, 2020
That first touch, so much work to do. A simple ground pass with normal speed got above his knee because his first touch is so bad. That’s really bad.

Having a good first touch is so important for a attacking player, the less time you need to control a ball the more time you win to do something, it’s as simple as that. Then he tries to compensate it with his body but the usage and skill of doing that isn’t developed enough to cause real danger.

Maybe he has to copy Lukaku, it’s to one of the few top strikers with a ugly first touch aswel.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
When he actually succeeds in hold up, he just stands around after passing it off. Morata is sprinting as soon as he drops the pass. He also looks slower than he did last time he was here. This is why I don’t care about the age argument. You don’t just naturally get better, not significantly at least. You have to work. I don’t get the sense that he’s that dedicated to getting better, otherwise we would’ve seen the improvements by now. He seems more interested in twerking on Instagram.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Why doesn't he start more? He's young, we paid 7m to loan him and we've clearly committed to buy him agreeing on a 30m obligation. All this with reports about us not move forward with Morata. He should get a run.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 137)