Moise Kean (103 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
@DanielSz

Kean has played ~4500 minutes in Serie A, EPL, Ligue 1. Has scored 28 goals. A goal every ~160 minutes. From the age of 16-21. This is bad how exactly? :lol2:

Cavani who you say was much further ahead in development at the same stage played ~5300 minutes in Serie A by the end of 2008-09 and had scored 21 goals. A goal every ~250 minutes.

So please tell me who is stretching the truth here?

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
One simple question:

How has Keans game evolved from the last time he was at Juve?
He is even lazier and is hardly involved in build up play. He misses more chances though, so I think it is a fair trade-off.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
@DanielSz

Kean has played ~4500 minutes in Serie A, EPL, Ligue 1. Has scored 28 goals. A goal every ~160 minutes. From the age of 16-21. This is bad how exactly? 2:

Cavani who you say was much further ahead in development at the same stage played ~5300 minutes in Serie A by the end of 2008-09 and had scored 21 goals. A goal every ~250 minutes.

So please tell me who is stretching the truth here?
What about assists? You know, those other players did so much more than waiting for tap ins.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
One simple question:

How has Keans game evolved from the last time he was at Juve?
I can't answer that with good knowledge but thing you got to remember is he's still only 21. You saw kid previously that played Juve A foots in his teens. I mean didn't he score a series A goal at age 18? We want Fagioli here brought up at 20 but Max probably thinks not experienced enough. It's almost like Kean was put to the fire earlier than most and we might be evaluating his progress or lack of too harshly? It's a TBD for me with Kean but what I have seen of Morata of late says play the kid.

- - - Updated - - -

What about assists? You know, those other players did so much more than waiting for tap ins.

Without question of course. CR7 is one of the best ever at assisting others. That's what strikers get paid for is assits.

My friend here's a legit question for you. Who would you recommend Kean passing it to on this present Juve club with any sort of confidence that they will be successful in scoring that goal? How about just getting it on target?

Honestly your post has this feel to it for me ......
1639002203548.png

Last edited:

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Basically, we have two groups of people in this thread: the first believes that a player who scores once every six games, is not creative for other players and himself, does not track back and does not work hard should be the starting forward for Juve.
The other group consists of people who are not morons.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
If only we had Vrioni instead ;)
yeah you don’t see me claiming he should be getting minutes because of what he’s done in Austria, which is essentially a step below Ligue 1. Maybe not actually because he doesn’t have mbappe and neymar serving him sitters and drawing attention away from him.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude wants Kaio Jorge to take his minutes, based on what exactly, no one knows :lol2:
based on the minutes Kean and Morata have been given and what they’ve done with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Basically, we have two groups of people in this thread: the first believes that a player who scores once every six games, is not creative for other players and himself, does not track back and does not work hard should be the starting forward for Juve.
The other group consists of people who are not morons.

just give it two more years you’ll see. That’s typically when selfish players with limited skillsets really break out.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
So many Kean complainers despite a lovely goal that sends us through as number One. :juventus:

So much hate for young players. Tuz must be ridden with cranky old guys yelling at their antenna TV's, "these youngsters nowadays don't respect the game! Get a hair cut boy!" :andy2:
If you think this is bad, take a lovely evening stroll through the Dybala thread when he scores and assists for us. Then suddenly unless you score a hat trick per game, you suck.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
If you think this is bad, take a lovely evening stroll through the Dybala thread when he scores and assists for us. Then suddenly unless you score a hat trick per game, you suck.
I'm having different standards for players like a 21 year old Kean and players who wear the captains armband and want to be top earner here, many do I guess.

Jun 6, 2015
yeah you don’t see me claiming he should be getting minutes because of what he’s done in Austria, which is essentially a step below Ligue 1. Maybe not actually because he doesn’t have mbappe and neymar serving him sitters and drawing attention away from him.
Multiple steps below Ligue 1. Could there be a reason why Kean gets to play with guys like Mbappe and Neymar while Vrioni does not?

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Multiple steps below Ligue 1. Could there be a reason why Kean gets to play with guys like Mbappe and Neymar while Vrioni does not?
Arthur played with Messi. Bentancur played with Ronaldo. Sturaro played with Pirlo and Vidal. Shit happens.
In the end, PSG decided not to pay 40 million for this "talent".

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Danielsz is obsessed with this 100 appearance thing, regardless of actual time on the pitch, or age. He brings up all these players as proof. I show him that one of those players, Cavani, at the same age had played significantly more first league minutes, scored significantly less goals. And… crickets.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Multiple? I don’t think so. Ligue 1 isn’t a major league anymore. And Kean scored most of his goals against the bottom feeders of said league.

Could there be a reason why Kean gets to play with guys like Mbappe and Neymar while Vrioni does not?

Development isn’t linear?

- - - Updated - - -

They should do it from the bench while Dybala plays CF
Yeah this

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
If people really want to give youth a chance, then you have to take the risk of putting years in to try and develop them. Not everyone is going to look like Haaland right out of the gate. Maybe he makes it in 3 or so years with pretty regular playing time, maybe not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)