Moise Kean (115 Viewers)

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
You are spamming the fuck of every single page with the same asinine vitriol. Not offering anything worth discussing. Just spewing your hatred repeatedly like a badge of honour. Which you have done for a solid year in this thread. More active now since he came back to Juve.

You litterally add nothing to this thread but that. Seen posters blocked for less.

Don't have to like Kean, but since I know you are incapable of cutting back on this nonsense, its much more prudent they just thread block you.
You say "vitriol" but I say facts, which you are unwilling to accept because of your tunnel vision on this topic.
I add significant amount of common sense or otherwise we will have to read endless posts of nonsense how we should give him more time accompanied by Morata bashing. As if Alvaro has anything to do with Kean being a mediocre player.
And yes - he is more antipathic for me because some people want him over a better player - in this case Morata. As was Mandju more antipathic for me when people wanted him to start ahead of Higuain as CF, despite Mario being a shitty CF.
I just like more creative players as CF and Kean and Mandju do not fit my view.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
So Messi in his first season at PSG has a similar rate to Kean's season at PSG, Messi will score a similar number if we extrapolate. It's not as easy to score in Paris as people seem to believe.

Kean has the speed and strength, he needs experience now and perhaps he peaks later like Aubamayang but ultimately, he could do with a creative midfielder behind. We have a massive creativity issue here. It takes a very special player to be prolific when having to feed off scraps and that was 90M Ronaldo.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
So Messi in his first season at PSG has a similar rate to Kean's season at PSG, Messi will score a similar number if we extrapolate. It's not as easy to score in Paris as people seem to believe.

Kean has the speed and strength, he needs experience now and perhaps he peaks later like Aubamayang but ultimately, he could do with a creative midfielder behind. We have a massive creativity issue here. It takes a very special player to be prolific when having to feed off scraps and that was 90M Ronaldo.
Kean can improve, but let's not keed ourselves, he missed sitters in this match.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

I’m not a big fan of xg in general, but looking at ours this season, it’s easy to see that chance creation is not our main issue, finishing those chances is. We need a top striker ASAP. Kean and Morata just don’t cut it.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
like I said if they’re still stuck in the mud after 100 appearances they can beat it as well.

I just don’t believe in Keans abilities. So what? Prove me wrong I guess
So you would have told Cavani to fuck off when he had 21 goals after his first 5300 first division minutes, which is significantly worse than Moise Kean’s 28 goals in 4500 minutes thus far. Good to know I shouldn’t take you seriously in this thread. :lol:

And literally no one is saying he is guaranteed to become a superstar or big club full time starter. We don’t know. He is 21 years old and has played 4500 minutes total in first division. That is zilch. He could improve a huge amount or he could stagnate and never amount to anything. The only way you find out is by using him.

- - - Updated - - -

Kean can improve, but let's not keed ourselves, he missed sitters in this match.
Thank you. Been my point the entire time. He is not near good enough right now, but he is 21 and has lots of room and time to grow.

We absolutely need a top striker, Morty should be shipped off and replaced by someone like Vlahovic/whoever and Kean would make a great backup/rotation piece while he develops.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
So you would have told Cavani to fuck off when he had 21 goals after his first 5300 first division minutes, which is significantly worse than Moise Kean’s 28 goals in 4500 minutes thus far. Good to know I shouldn’t take you seriously in this thread. :lol:
Serie A is the same as ligue 1 now? I don’t care what Kean did in the French league, how many more times do I have to say it? What are his goal rates in real leagues?

Edit: 19 goals in 95 appearances, I included CL. That’s...not good.

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Serie A is the same as ligue 1 now? I don’t care what Kean did in the French league, how many more times do I have to say it? What are his goal rates in real leagues?
:lol:

What a dope you are about this kid. He’s scored 15 goals in 2800 minutes in Serie A and EPL. A goal every 187 minutes which is still significantly better than Cavani’s first 5300 minutes.

FFS I can take Cavani’s age 21-22 (08-09) breakout season with 15 goals in 3064 minutes and Kean’s supposed terrible Serie A and EPL career at a younger age is still better. Same goals, less minutes.

But please go on and tell me how Cavani was far ahead at the same age. And Kean is already maxed out and can’t improve. I’m looking for a good laugh. Don’t disappoint.

- - - Updated - - -

Why on earth do you keep bringing up appearances? As opposed to actual minutes played? A young player trying to establish himself at big clubs often has a ton of very limited minute appearances. They literally mean nothing. You just trying manipulate things to work for you here, suit your weird ass narrative of hating this kid.

Last edited:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
:lol:

What a dope you are about this kid. He’s scored 15 goals in 2800 minutes in Serie A and EPL. A goal every 187 minutes which is still significantly better than Cavani’s first 5300 minutes.

FFS I can take Cavani’s age 21-22 (08-09) breakout season with 15 goals in 3064 minutes and Kean’s supposed terrible Serie A and EPL career at a younger age is still better. Same goals, less minutes. There are plenty of better investments out there.

But please go on and tell me how Cavani was far ahead at the same age. And Kean is already maxed out and can’t improve. I’m looking for a good laugh. Don’t disappoint.
You keep bringing up Cavani as if he isn’t more of an exception than the rule. I haven’t seen any evidence of his case being a typical one when it comes to forwards (other positions take longer to develop so I’m not including them)

If I don’t see any talent in a player (to go along with limited production,) I’m definitely not spending 30M to find out if he’s anything more than a backup.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You keep bringing up Cavani as if he isn’t more of an exception than the rule. I haven’t seen any evidence of his case being a typical one when it comes to forwards (other positions take longer to develop so I’m not including them)

If I don’t see any talent in a player (to go along with limited production,) I’m definitely not spending 30M to find out if he’s anything more than a backup.
Drogba didn’t break through to first division football until he was 25.

Thierry Henry broke through fully at Arsenal at 22. He had 100+ appearances for Monaco before his Juve move and never netted more than 11 goals in all comps in a season. He scored 28 goals in 141 appearances at Monaco. Was very good there imo. But then so was Kean last year for PSG.

The list goes on. There are a ton of strikers that didn’t explode into stars by 21.

Again, no one is saying Kean is a guaranteed future star, but lol that a 21 year old has no room for improvement because he’s played 4500 minutes in top division already. Not to mention he’s scored 28 goals in that period :lol:

Maybe take a break from this thread if all you gonna do is rip on him constantly.

Last edited:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Drogba didn’t break through to first division football until he was 25.

Thierry Henry broke through at Arsenal at 22. He had 100+ appearances for Monaco before his Juve move and never netted more than 11 goals in all comps in a season. The list goes on.

Again, no one is saying Kean is a guaranteed future star, but lol that a 21 year old has no room for improvement because he’s played 4500 minutes in top division already. Not to mention he’s scored 28 goals in that period :lol:

Maybe take a break from this thread if all you gonna do is rip on him constantly.
Not everything can be developed. If a striker has poor instincts and agility, he’s not gonna just develop them later on. So far in Keans top flight career I’ve only seen decent finishing and literally nothing else. Talents worth developing don’t get passed around like blunts either.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
With this statement you leave the door open that someday, somehow Kean will reach Haaland's level. Yep, not gonna happen.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk
I can promise you that I was not even close to intending that. But it's definitely not out of the question for him to become a good, servicable squad player for us.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I saw a forward who just looked a bit rusty in front of goal who has suffered from not playing enough in recent months. He had two sitters that should have been buried. He should have had a hattrick.

Again, give him a string of games to find consistency.

He will be 22 yrs old in Feb. Still young and can definitely develop. Not saying he is the next batigol or ronaldo, but riding him off right now is way too early.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
why aren't we talking about the real issue here: that horrible celebration.

we have had so many cool dance celebrations in recent times. cuadrado, pogba, matuidi. even kean's previous one.

this one sucked. he needs new dance

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Are you telling me strikers can't vastly improve after the age of 21? What am I reading? Because Morata never made it, Kean won't make it either? I fail to see the logic here.
It's very rare to see big leaps in quality with strikers. The only example I can remember from the past 25 years is Luca Toni. With many others is the exact opposite. Torres, Shevchenko, Vieri, Adriano, Ronaldo (R9), Robinho - they all became far weaker near their 30s. On the other hand strikers like Auguero, Suarez, Dzeko and Tevez were consistent from 20 to early 30-something.

With Kean I don't see any perspective to be a quality striker. His finishing is average at best, his passing and creativity are terrible, physically he is good but that's far from enough. Around his age Lewandowski became the prolific striker in Dortmund. Kean is so far away of showing potential for something like that.

Last edited:

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
30's is nearly 10 years away for kean, it's not like he's 25, that's a different story, bit more composure and he'll be fine, he's ready hit double digits, he'll become a solid player, whether he can step it up to the next level is the question imo

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
His missed pass to Cuadrado that would have sent him one on one to the keeper is the moment that was the most pissing off from the game yesterday. He looked more involved with the team yesterday than any of his previous games, where he looked like he was playing on his own.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)