Moise Kean (115 Viewers)

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Multiple? I don’t think so. Ligue 1 isn’t a major league anymore. And Kean scored most of his goals against the bottom feeders of said league.

Could there be a reason why Kean gets to play with guys like Mbappe and Neymar while Vrioni does not?

Development isn’t linear?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah this
Capture.JPG

Literally 3 steps below Ligue 1. Two Ligue 1 teams go directly to CL, 1 to quali. Austrian champions goes to playoffs ffs

Buy on AliExpress.com

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
If people really want to give youth a chance, then you have to take the risk of putting years in to try and develop them. Not everyone is going to look like Haaland right out of the gate. Maybe he makes it in 3 or so years with pretty regular playing time, maybe not.
With this statement you leave the door open that someday, somehow Kean will reach Haaland's level. Yep, not gonna happen.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
If people really want to give youth a chance, then you have to take the risk of putting years in to try and develop them. Not everyone is going to look like Haaland right out of the gate. Maybe he makes it in 3 or so years with pretty regular playing time, maybe not.
How has Kean developed since he first left Juve? This question has yet to be answered. He needs to first show some evolution in the minutes he’s been given before being handed a bigger role. He looks like the same guy to me, maybe even slower since he’s put on weight. Shit hold up. Shit passing. Shit pressing. Inconsistent finishing. What’s changed?

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
How has Kean developed since he first left Juve? This question has yet to be answered. He needs to first show some evolution in the minutes he’s been given before being handed a bigger role. He looks like the same guy to me, maybe even slower since he’s put on weight. Shit hold up. Shit passing. Shit pressing. Inconsistent finishing. What’s changed?
He grew a mustache. Top talent.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Yeah Kean has probably already hit his ceiling. He has been dumped by three clubs already who didn’t think he was good enough to keep. Would you bet on Juve keeping him this time around? I wouldn’t. Just because he’s young doesn’t mean he still has untapped potential.

- - - Updated - - -

He grew a mustache. Top talent.

It’s funny how the only thing his defenders ever mention are his age and a (supposed) lack of opportunity/patience. Never hear anything about his actual skillset and game. Almost like they know he doesn’t have one.

Last edited:

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Yeah Kean has probably already hit his ceiling. He has been dumped by three clubs already who didn’t think he was good enough to keep. Would you bet on Juve keeping him this time around? I wouldn’t. Just because he’s young doesn’t mean he still has untapped potential.
People are still waiting for Benta to improve his passes. How long has it been already? 4-5 years.He has time still.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
It's hard to take you seriously with takes likes these and the Vrioni ones. It's clear that you just hate the kid for some reason.
no I don’t hate him. If you go back to the early days of this thread I was actually one of the main campaigners for him to get more playing time. Was borderline begging. Then I realized he couldn’t actually play and no amount of time and opportunity was gonna help him. Would love to be wrong though because we definitely could use a 9 right now!!

Jun 6, 2015
You don't see the discrepancy in claiming that Kean is basically the only 21 year old in your mind that absolutely can not improve any further?

- - - Updated - - -

no I don’t hate him. If you go back to the early days of this thread I was actually one of the main campaigners for him to get more playing time. Was borderline begging. Then I realized he couldn’t actually play and no amount of time and opportunity was gonna help him. Would love to be wrong though because we definitely could use a 9 right now!!
I'm afraid to think about the treatment Fagioli, Ranocchia and co receive from you in the coming years :p

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
You don't see the discrepancy in claiming that Kean is basically the only 21 year old in your mind that absolutely can not improve any further?
He probably can but not to be a starting material for a big club. He is not a difference maker on his own and needs constant support from the team.
This is why he failed at smaller clubs like Everton and Verona where there were fewer creative players and had some moderate success in Juve (not the current one) and PSG.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

- - - Updated - - -

I'm afraid to think about the treatment Fagioli, Ranocchia and co receive from you in the coming years :p
like I said if they’re still stuck in the mud after 100 appearances they can beat it as well.

I just don’t believe in Keans abilities. So what? Prove me wrong I guess

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
21 years old vs 21 years old CF comparison. I see nothing unfair.
This season: Haaland 17 goals and 4 assists in 13 games. Kean: 3 goals in 17 games.
Conclusion: Kean is clearly exploding

@GordoDeCentral

We dont have to like Kean, but just thread block this dude already. He will continue the spam the fuck of this thread to ad infinitum like some of other stubborn mental midgets have done in threads they gotten thread blocked in.

Jun 6, 2015
He probably can but not to be a starting material for a big club. He is not a difference maker on his own and needs constant support from the team.
This is why he failed at smaller clubs like Everton and Verona where there were fewer creative players and had some moderate success in Juve (not the current one) and PSG.

That could very well be true but I'm not sure we need him to be to be starting material. I'd be perfectly happy if he becomes a reliable back-up/rotational striker for us who scores ≈10 league goals a season.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah and no. I don’t rate Kean, but Morata is shit too so I’m not necessarily against him playing more. In my ideal world neither would be at Juve and Kaio would get more minutes.
Kaio has shown no indication in his little time he deserves minutes over either, despite how much they struggling.

Doesn't even look like a real 9. More like a support forward who drifts around and shies away from contact/duels.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Insult other members, Juventus players and staff
@GordoDeCentral

We dont have to like Kean, but just thread block this dude already. He will continue the spam the fuck of this thread to ad infinitum like some of other stubborn mental midgets have done in threads they gotten thread blocked in.
How am I spamming, prick? Did you drink too much autocratic juice tonight? Shut the fuck up. I thought you were cool dude at the begining but you turned out to be a pretty narrow-minded buffoon.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
How am I spamming, prick? Did you drink too much autocratic juice tonight? Shut the fuck up. I thought you were cool dude at the begining but you turned out to be a pretty narrow-minded buffoon.

You are spamming the fuck of every single page with the same asinine vitriol. Not offering anything worth discussing. Just spewing your hatred repeatedly like a badge of honour. Which you have done for a solid year in this thread. More active now since he came back to Juve.

You litterally add nothing to this thread but that. Seen posters blocked for less.

Don't have to like Kean, but since I know you are incapable of cutting back on this nonsense, its much more prudent they just thread block you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 105)