Moise Kean (93 Viewers)

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
PI, don't you know Kean only scored that many because he had two SUPERSTARS playing with him. That's according to the same poster who referred to McKenn as "atrocious" and "useless" in one word posts. Just looking up back in 2014 after first couple months of Max's debut as Juve manager he even referred to him as "useless coach" lol! Well we see how that has worked out, nicely may I add.
Let's see: Kean scored 19 times in 45 games and gave 1 assist for PSG in 45 games that season.
In comparison, Haaland scored 41 goals and gave 12 assists for BD in 41 games.
Hmmmmmm.....

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Let's see: Kean scored 19 times in 45 games and gave 1 assist for PSG in 45 games that season.
In comparison, Haaland scored 41 goals and gave 12 assists for BD in 41 games.
Hmmmmmm.....

WTF LOL! Who in their right mind would think that pair comparison as something relevant? Just going by transfer market 165 mil value to a 38.5 one. Real apples to apples my friend.

- - - Updated - - -

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
In terms of career minutes Kean hasn't come close yet to his 100th appearance.

What does this even mean?
That it's dumb counting 10 minute cameos as a teenager as full apps just to fit your narrative. It's not the same playing 10-15 minutes at Juve and 90 minutes at Lech Poznan.

In terms of stats Cavani was a joke with Palermo and suddenly exploded in Napoli after 4 seasons with Palermo. He was 23/24 when he got to Napoli.
Cavani was a consistent double digit scorer from his second full season at Palermo, so after about 40 appearances. If that’s a joke, what’s Kean’s career at Juve?
No sorry, you said exploded, not double digit scorer. That is not the same, nowhere near. I followed Cavani from very early in his career, and had to endure the same arguments against him as now with Kean. People doubted him after 30 goals in his first year with Napoli, let alone those Palermo seasons.

Lewandowski was awful his first year in Borussia, had well over a 100 apps between Poland and Germany first tier and exploded in his 2nd year with Dortmund. He was 23/24 at the time.
Lewandowski was a 20 goal scorer his second season in bundesliga, so after 33 appearances. I don’t really count Poland as first tier but he was a double digit scorer there in both years as well.
And Kean was a double digit scorer in his first year at PSG, yet you downplay that to superstars around him and weak competition. Kean scored 7 goals in his first full season with the first team in 18/19 (joined the team in December I think) in 650 minutes. Lewandowski needed 2000 minutes to score 9 goals for Dortmund his first year there.

Again, I never said Kean will be anywhere close to those levels these guys reached and me comparing some situations with them doesn't mean I think that. Just pointing out that there is so much that goes on before you can fully judge these players.

Honestly, it sucks having to debate people that like to stretch the truth to fit their narrative.
No stretching of the truth, just applying context to your much too literal interpretation of past events to fit your narrative.

You want to count Kean's sub cameos as full appearances and punish him for breaking through so young, but won't count Poland, Netherlands first tier apps for those guys above. It's clear who here is trying to write their own truth.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
WTF LOL! Who in their right mind would think that pair comparison as something relevant? Just going by transfer market 165 mil value to a 38.5 one. Real apples to apples my friend.

- - - Updated - - -
21 years old vs 21 years old CF comparison. I see nothing unfair.
This season: Haaland 17 goals and 4 assists in 13 games. Kean: 3 goals in 17 games.
Conclusion: Kean is clearly exploding

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
I love DanielSz's willingness in his posts to say, let's give the unproven young players some match time. I feel the same and only reason is the proven older players aren't cutting it.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
This season: Haaland 17 goals and 4 assists in 13 games. Kean: 3 goals in 17 games.

17 games. Yeah let’s ignore that he’s played 562 minutes total.

And last season his 19 goals were in 2472 minutes which is a great return.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
That it's dumb counting 10 minute cameos as a teenager as full apps just to fit your narrative. It's not the same playing 10-15 minutes at Juve and 90 minutes at Lech Poznan.

No sorry, you said exploded, not double digit scorer. That is not the same, nowhere near. I followed Cavani from very early in his career, and had to endure the same arguments against him as now with Kean. People doubted him after 30 goals in his first year with Napoli, let alone those Palermo seasons.

And Kean was a double digit scorer in his first year at PSG, yet you downplay that to superstars around him and weak competition. Kean scored 7 goals in his first full season with the first team in 18/19 (joined the team in December I think) in 650 minutes. Lewandowski needed 2000 minutes to score 9 goals for Dortmund his first year there.

Again, I never said Kean will be anywhere close to those levels these guys reached and me comparing some situations with them doesn't mean I think that. Just pointing out that there is so much that goes on before you can fully judge these players.

No stretching of the truth, just applying context to your much too literal interpretation of past events to fit your narrative.

You want to count Kean's sub cameos as full appearances and punish him for breaking through so young, but won't count Poland, Netherlands first tier apps for those guys above. It's clear who here is trying to write their own truth.
We can play this semantics game all day long, the bottom line is all the guys you listed had steady climbs in their careers, they werent searching their places after four years in top flight football. At what point does the player get the blame for not establishing himself as a starter anywhere? Hes already been dumped by three teams, and he’s on his way of getting dumped twice by one of them. Probably two of them once Everton dumps him again as well.

Maybe he just isn’t that good? The ”jump to conclusions“ crowd are closer to reality when it comes to Kean than the ones preaching patience. Anything’s possible, maybe he turns it around, but I wouldn’t bet on it. If he can’t unseat Morata he ain’t unseating anyone on a major club.

Jun 6, 2015

Every young forward not named Mbappe will look bad in comparison to Håland. It's a weird comparison to make.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I love DanielSz's willingness in his posts to say, let's give the unproven young players some match time. I feel the same and only reason is the proven older players aren't cutting it.
Idk if this is sarcasm or not, but if say Fagioli got 100 appearances in first tier and was making little to no progress, I‘d safely move on as well. I don’t need to see a guy play 200 times to get the gist of it. Kean looks no better than he did the last time he was here.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Danielsz talks about stretching truth but then ignores Kean scored 19 goals in 2472 minutes last season while Cavani in his age 20-21 season scored 5 goals in 2100 minutes, in an attempt to make out that Kean is far behind guys like Cavani were in development :lol2:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Danielsz talks about stretching truth but then ignores Kean scored 19 goals in 2472 minutes last season while Cavani in his age 20-21 season scored 5 goals in 2100 minutes, in an attempt to make out that Kean is far behind guys like Cavani were in development :lol2:
I don’t care about age, I care about experience. This implication that him being 21 means he’s got a ceiling he hasn’t reached yet is a joke.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Every young forward not named Mbappe will look bad in comparison to Håland. It's a weird comparison to make.
Vlahovic this season: 17 games, 15 goals, 2 assists for fucking Fiorentina.
Isn't Kean top talent? He does not compare well to top talents and a tier bellow even. We are going into the territory of mediocrity next, where he actually belongs.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I don’t care about age, I care about experience. This implication that him being 21 means he’s got a ceiling he hasn’t reached yet is a joke.
The implication that 100 appearances, majority of them as a sub, means he has reached his full potential is an even bigger joke :lol2:

And yeah, the vast vast majority of players don’t peak at 21, so implying he hasn’t reached his ceiling yet is common sense. But keep on keeping on. :lol2:

Jun 6, 2015
I'm certain Daniel would be Kean's biggest fan if he this season played in Serie B or even in Serie C with our U23 team. For whatever reason Daniel holds it against Kean that he has managed to breakthrough to top level football at such an early age.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
So many Kean complainers despite a lovely goal that sends us through as number One. :juventus:

So much hate for young players. Tuz must be ridden with cranky old guys yelling at their antenna TV's, "these youngsters nowadays don't respect the game! Get a hair cut boy!" :andy2:

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Idk if this is sarcasm or not, but if say Fagioli got 100 appearances in first tier and was making little to no progress, I‘d safely move on as well. I don’t need to see a guy play 200 times to get the gist of it. Kean looks no better than he did the last time he was here.
NO SARCASM at all my friend! In soccer or football to most here, Euro clubs sack managers in a heartbeat. It's so volatile as compared to US sports with very little patience. Like the coach is "out OF form". So if that's the case, let's give the youngsters shot at it sooner rather than later. Fagoli was a great example for me, with the midfield lacking, I wanted him so bad to be playing A foots this season. Would he have contributed anything less than Arthur has so far? I doubt it.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
The implication that 100 appearances, majority of them as a sub, means he has reached his full potential is an even bigger joke :lol2:

And yeah, the vast vast majority of players don’t peak at 21, so implying he hasn’t reached his ceiling yet is common sense. But keep on keeping on. :lol2:
One simple question:

How has Keans game evolved from the last time he was at Juve?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)