Moise Kean (65 Viewers)

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014

He still got time on his side unlike Morata who won't be a better player than he already is.

With that being said, Kean was fucking frustrating tonight. Both him and Morata lack confidence but also have major flaws. Morata's finishing vs Kean's holdup/combination game.
I agree that he still got time to develop, but I can't imagine he'll become a good rotational player for a strong Juventus and there is absolutely no way he'll become a top player. It's not like Morata or Dybala have made some huge leaps since they were 21, I don't understand why people think that Kean will make it. He even looks way worse player than them at 21 years.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
I agree that he still got time to develop, but I can't imagine he'll become a good rotational player for a strong Juventus and there is absolutely no way he'll become a top player. It's not like Morata or Dybala have made some huge leaps since they were 21, I don't understand why people think that Kean will make it. He even looks way worse player than them at 21 years.
Yeah, this is the biggest mistake people make about talented young players and expect them all to win the Golden ball in the future. I make this mistake too.
It is understandable to get overexcited for young players, but for mediocre talents like Kean it is laughable.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
If you have a Valhovic in starting 11, then I have no issue with Kean being his rotational bench option. He has good positioning in the box, in a stronger Juve he'd have more chances. More quality ones anyway.

The real issue remains midfield IMO.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
If this kid can sort out his finishing and close control he’ll be a very good footballer. People here writing him off are the same people that complain about our policy towards youth players.

Unlike Morata at least Kean today had the balls to shoot. He should have had 3 goals but sadly his finishing was a bit reckless. He will learn and grow but if we don’t have patience then we’ll never develop talent

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
If this kid can sort out his finishing and close control he’ll be a very good footballer. People here writing him off are the same people that complain about our policy towards youth players.

Unlike Morata at least Kean today had the balls to shoot. He should have had 3 goals but sadly his finishing was a bit reckless. He will learn and grow but if we don’t have patience then we’ll never develop talent
Name a couple forwards that exploded AFTER their 100th first tier appearance.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Some comments here are way too hyperbolic

Give the kid a chance. He scored lots for PSG, scored lots for our youth setups, scores a solid amount of goals for us given his minutes.

If we don't give a homegrown player like Kean a chance then why even bother with the youth setup.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Are you telling me strikers can't vastly improve after the age of 21? What am I reading? Because Morata never made it, Kean won't make it either? I fail to see the logic here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)