Moise Kean (12 Viewers)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Morata came in fresh on tired defenders and actually got service. There was exactly one cross in the 6 yard box with Kean whose main strength is scoring from there.

His offside was fractional, his pressure on their defender also allowed Chiellini to score the goal, without it he clears the ball far away.

He got zero balls in the box, where was he supposed to shoot from?

14/18 correct passes, where is the bad passing?

Not a great game by any means, but horrible or poor? Absolutely not
I’m not really interested in passing stat numbers, all that says is he made 14 successful passes. Well he was on the field for 70 minutes, that tells me his involvement was next to nothing. Bad passing is not necessarily a misplaced pass, it’s an incorrectly selected pass. On a number of occasions he made the wrong pass selection.

If you think that was a good game for him then I’m curious as to what you feel is a poor game from him

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
I’m not really interested in passing stat numbers, all that says is he made 14 successful passes. Well he was on the field for 70 minutes, that tells me his involvement was next to nothing. Bad passing is not necessarily a misplaced pass, it’s an incorrectly selected pass. On a number of occasions he made the wrong pass selection.

If you think that was a good game for him then I’m curious as to what you feel is a poor game from him
He had exactly one poor choice, in that Bernardeschi situation. Rest of the time he was with his back to the goal and his job was to hold it up, pass to the nearest teammate and keep the attack moving. He did that very well tonight for the most part.

Again, I don't think it was a particularly good game, he wasn't too involved, but for the most part he wasn't 'good' because he didn't receive any service from situations where he should've.

And this is more my general frustration with Allegri's stubbornness this season than it is about Kean. I would say the same thing if it was Kaio or Zaza or whoever with Morata as bad as he is this season. One player is receiving preferential treatment no matter how he plays, one is pulled asap. It's just a fact

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
He had exactly one poor choice, in that Bernardeschi situation. Rest of the time he was with his back to the goal and his job was to hold it up, pass to the nearest teammate and keep the attack moving. He did that very well tonight for the most part.

Again, I don't think it was a particularly good game, he wasn't too involved, but for the most part he wasn't 'good' because he didn't receive any service from situations where he should've.

And this is more my general frustration with Allegri's stubbornness this season than it is about Kean. I would say the same thing if it was Kaio or Zaza or whoever with Morata as bad as he is this season. One player is receiving preferential treatment no matter how he plays, one is pulled asap. It's just a fact
After Morata came on we scored the goal and created so many chances due to his link up play this is the least our centre forwards can do but I am hopeful that Kean will prove he is worth 40 million euros

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
So we are comparing a 30 yr old who has proven to fail at being a consistently good forward who scores and performs well versus a younger forward who once in while gets game time and any form of opportunity to play consistently and prove himself.

I expect more from morata than I do kean...but let's be fair here guys.

BTW, there is a reason we are going after vlahovic...clearly the club see the need CF.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
If some other players get countless chances to impress yet don't, why can't Kean get the same treatment? It's not like he was a total disaster. Didn't give the ball away for an opposition goal either.
Exactly.

They both missed 5 games through injury and Morata has almost a 1000 minutes more on the pitch. Kean scored 2 goals, Morata scored 5 with two being irrelevant goals vs Malmo and Zenit. It is completely lopsided in the favor of a man who won't be here next year and is absolutely horrible for the most part, it makes no sense.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Market for players with 30m salary is very limited. You can't really shop them around. There are many more amateurish things that Cherubini did though, like not going after another midfielder.
Oh you totally can. Even City was ready to have him once they had a whiff that its possible, and thats after they already purchased the Aston Villa kid for crazy money.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Still defending that terrorist? Unbelievable..
he's like a terribly programmed bot, always spewing out the wrong stuff at the wrong place and wrong time

ticiconomics are costing us a risky investigation, the only reasonable thing left for the tici fans is to stay quiet, but hey, why not praise him for a deal raiola orchestrated. incredible

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
The agreement entails the obligation for Juventus to definitely acquire the player’s registrations rights(Kean) , subject to the achievement of certain given sporting objectives by the end of the season 2022/2023.
Well it might not be an obligation considering we’re likely to miss all of our sporting objectives :grin:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
he's like a terribly programmed bot, always spewing out the wrong stuff at the wrong place and wrong time

ticiconomics are costing us a risky investigation, the only reasonable thing left for the tici fans is to stay quiet, but hey, why not praise him for a deal raiola orchestrated. incredible
Nah. He failed to make it past the design phase. A bot would actually have some functional algorithm. BD was discarded as a concept, didn't even get a prototype.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Dealing with Raiola will never stop unfortunately. He's like the gateway to promising talents for the Italian market.
True, but the club needs to limit his impact. At least try to have as few of his players as possible and if Juve takes some, they need to be top class.

Raiola can't be the management's fallback for failed scouting. There are clubs that are doing perfectly fine without him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)