Moise Kean (79 Viewers)

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
calls me agenda driven while claiming Kean “just needs a chance.“ Can’t make it up. By the way, I was asking for Kean to get more playing time earlier this season, so there’s your theory about me being agenda driven out the window. He’s gotten chances, he doesnt deserve more until he shows something in the minutes he is given. He/You should be grateful Allegri hasn’t completely abandoned him yet because it would be justified.

Also, “imaginary contributions without scoring” ? Tell me you don’t know shit about football without telling me you don’t know shit about football.
What is agenda about wanting someone to get a fair chance? And I don't claim Kean will become WC if he starts 2 games in a row. Just not dumb enough to pretend he got enough time so far or that he shouldn't at all.

No you weren't. A quick post search reveals you "wondering" when is Kaio going to surpass Kean, when is Kean going to be moved to the wing so Kaio gets more minutes, that Kaio showed more in 2 minutes than Kean in his lifetime, saying Scamacca should've been signed instead of him etc. Nothing overly negative, but not a single mention of Kean deserving more playing time.

He didn't get chances and you know that very well. To pretend that 10 minute cameos when team is managing and closing the game are 'chances' for a striker who needs service is pathetic.

And then someone who still claims Chiesa is horrible on the left accuses me of not understanding football lmao

What contributions did he have tonight besides missing 3 sitters or in this run of games please:

Capture.JPG

Biraschi owned his fucking ass the entire game, missed sitters are not contributions.

Again, Idgaf about Kean at the end of the day. I like the kid because he is HG and was good for us before being sold, but if Juve will keep winning from now on with him on the bench or he gets much more playing time from now and still offers nothing I will shut up about it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
We have seen both morata and kean play better football than they are now, regardless of game time and who they have played for.

We should have scored an additional 5 goals the past 2 games. Players are not clinical in front of goal...we lack creativity yet the chances to score are still there.

Morata is not at the club next season, kean will be. Give kean 90 mins...tell him he is going to get a run of games with lots minutes...if he fails to perform after 3 or so games, then let's start asking the questions.

Clearly the club is looking at vlahovic or scammaca or anyone else. Morata is gone...and right now we may as well give kean playing time.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Zalayeta also played in much better juventus teams. He was ideal back up because he knew his place in the team. Right now we just have a bunch of players all fighting for starting roles and many of them don't deserve it.

Jun 16, 2020
We have seen both morata and kean play better football than they are now, regardless of game time and who they have played for.

We should have scored an additional 5 goals the past 2 games. Players are not clinical in front of goal...we lack creativity yet the chances to score are still there.

Morata is not at the club next season, kean will be. Give kean 90 mins...tell him he is going to get a run of games with lots minutes...if he fails to perform after 3 or so games, then let's start asking the questions.

Clearly the club is looking at vlahovic or scammaca or anyone else. Morata is gone...and right now we may as well give kean playing time.
I completely agree with this. Personally I think that Kean needs a few more years to be competitive for a starting place, but he could use every minute possible.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I completely agree with this. Personally I think that Kean needs a few more years to be competitive for a starting place, but he could use every minute possible.
Agree. But also kean showed what he can do at PSG. The question right now is that if he was to perform as he did at PSG, would we consider him good enough to be a starter?

Also when reading rumoured names like vlahovic or even scamacca, you start to realise that allegri wants a CF with different characteristics than kean. So where does kean fit into the equation?

Same can be said for so many other players. The reality is allegri has come in, taken 20 plus games to figure out who is good enough and what is the right system, and right now he has a bunch of players who are not good enough or just dont fit what he wants.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
What are you smoking? Kean was highly rated then.... 30mil was a completely shit deal for us.
Highly rated only by Juventus fans. He is not a world beater talent by any means. €30M was a decent deal at the time. In the same year, Haaland for example got sold for the same price.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)