Moise Kean (98 Viewers)

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
True, but the club needs to limit his impact. At least try to have as few of his players as possible and if Juve takes some, they need to be top class.

Raiola can't be the management's fallback for failed scouting. There are clubs that are doing perfectly fine without him.
Need to first oust :pavel:from the club then.

Clean this club from top to bottom.

Buy on AliExpress.com

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
25 minutes of watching him being absolutely horrible and I can't ever take the time back. The worst forward on the team.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Looks out of place at the moment, which is saying something given how bad our attack has been.

I'd give him a decent run v Malmo to see if he can find a rhythm but on current form he is nothing like a 30m player.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
I refuse to judge him until he gets a run of 3-4 games starting. I just can't comprehend that a guy played a lot and scored a decent amount with much tougher competition in those offensive positions last season now can't put a foot right.

All strikers are confidence players and it's hard to be at your best when history so far this season has shown you won't get much of a chance to play through your mistakes and they guy that is your competition gets all the praise and time when he is even more shit.

He needs to improve a lot, but he also needs to play a lot more for there to be any definitive calls regarding his future.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I refuse to judge him until he gets a run of 3-4 games starting. I just can't comprehend that a guy played a lot and scored a decent amount with much tougher competition in those offensive positions last season now can't put a foot right.

All strikers are confidence players and it's hard to be at your best when history so far this season has shown you won't get much of a chance to play through your mistakes and they guy that is your competition gets all the praise and time when he is even more shit.

He needs to improve a lot, but he also needs to play a lot more for there to be any definitive calls regarding his future.
Because he was playing in an attack with Neymar and Mbappe, in a team that created lots of chances.

I think if we had a team creating chance after chance he could be useful to hang around the box. But we aren't good enough for that.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Because he was playing in an attack with Neymar and Mbappe, in a team that created lots of chances.

I think if we had a team creating chance after chance he could be useful to hang around the box. But we aren't good enough for that.
Also, add to that garbage opponents in ligue one.
When the chips were down in the PL he was a bust.
Sadly if we have an obligation clause then the management is dumb.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012

No, I was watching a lot of their games, he was really legitimately good.

Playing with Neymar and Mbappe doesn't mean a tap in every game, I watched 99% of their games when Cavani was there and it can be torture when they play their own game a lot and go hero ball.

But even without that, even if he had nothing to lean on from last year he deserves a run of games considering how shitty Morata has been.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
No, I was watching a lot of their games, he was really legitimately good.

Playing with Neymar and Mbappe doesn't mean a tap in every game, I watched 99% of their games when Cavani was there and it can be torture when they play their own game a lot and go hero ball.

But even without that, even if he had nothing to lean on from last year he deserves a run of games considering how shitty Morata has been.
To be fair, I didn't watch much of him at PSG. But playing in an attack with Neymar and Mbappe, plus Di Maria too is going to mean you will have more space as defenders have 3 quality players to deal with. Plus they can create opportunities, certainly more than our attack does.

I'm not sure how much he deserves a run, he has not impressed this season but then there is the argument of maybe he needs to get more match fitness. I think Malmo is a perfect opportunity as it is essentially a nothing game for us against weak opposition.

Hopefully he can find form, we badly need him to. As much as I'd like it, I'm just not convinced he can be our main striker for the rest of the season.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
What has Kean done to earn more playing time? He’s gotten starts recently and done nothing. So he should start more? Why? Because Morata hasn’t scored? He is still better than Kean even when he doesn’t score. Kean brings little to nothing to the table if he isn’t scoring. Morata at least does dirty work.

Ideally neither would be starting at Juve.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
What has Kean done to earn more playing time? He’s gotten starts recently and done nothing. So he should start more? Why? Because Morata hasn’t scored? He is still better than Kean even when he doesn’t score. Kean brings little to nothing to the table if he isn’t scoring. Morata at least does dirty work.

Ideally neither would be starting at Juve.
lmao what kind of logic is this? What was he supposed to do with his playing time so far? He's had cameos at best and when he starts he is subbed out as soon as possible. That is no way to test, improve, get anything out of anyone, let alone a young striker.

You don't like the guy so let's not even give him a chance. Piss off lol

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Look like a competent footballer.
Yeah, even when that happened this year he got no reward for it.

Vs Spezia he scores and plays a good game, subbed in 59th minute, Morata is shit when he comes on, still starts and plays 82 minutes in the next game vs Sampdoria. Kean is shit vs Torino - subbed at halftime.

Starts and scores the winning goal vs Roma, gets injured and since coming back he had an ok game vs Salernitana, certainly wasn't bad and contributed even though he didn't score, still a sub to Morata who literally played the 4 worst games in a row I have seen from a Juve striker since Amauri when he came back from his injury earlier. Even when Kean was injured Kaio didn't get a decent chance, Dybala wasn't tested as a striker, nothing.

One thing to be disappointed with Kean so far (I am too), but to suggest he shouldn't even get a chance because Morata has some imaginary contributions without scoring is laughable and agenda-driven. Fuck that.

Last edited:

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006

Vs Spezia he scores and plays a good game, subbed in 59th minute, Morata is shit when he comes on, still starts and plays 82 minutes in the next game vs Sampdoria. Kean is shit vs Torino - subbed at halftime.

Starts and scores the winning goal vs Roma, gets injured and since coming back he had an ok game vs Salernitana, certainly wasn't bad and contributed even though he didn't score, still a sub to Morata who literally played the 4 worst games in a row I have seen from a Juve striker since Amauri. Even when Kean was injured Kaio didn't get a decent chance, Dybala wasn't tested as a striker, nothing.

One thing to be disappointed with Kean so far (I am too), but to suggest he shouldn't even get a chance because Morata has some imaginary contributions without scoring is laughable and agenda-driven. Fuck that.
This is the most stupid post I have ever read on this forum. Nothing of what you wrote is true.
Morata came in as substitute against Salernitana, scored a goal, won a penalty and almost had an assist. Kean had been pretty horrendous before that and this is his usual self.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

Starts and scores the winning goal vs Roma, gets injured and since coming back he had an ok game vs Salernitana, certainly wasn't bad and contributed even though he didn't score, still a sub to Morata who literally played the 4 worst games in a row I have seen from a Juve striker since Amauri. Even when Kean was injured Kaio didn't get a decent chance, Dybala wasn't tested as a striker, nothing.

calls me agenda driven while claiming Kean “just needs a chance.“ Can’t make it up. By the way, I was asking for Kean to get more playing time earlier this season, so there’s your theory about me being agenda driven out the window. He’s gotten chances, he doesnt deserve more until he shows something in the minutes he is given, however few. He/You should be grateful Allegri hasn’t completely abandoned him yet because it would be justified.

Also, “imaginary contributions without scoring” ? Tell me you don’t know shit about football without telling me you don’t know shit about football.

- - - Updated - - -

Morata had as many key passes today as Kean has all season hahahhaa oh my god

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)