Moise Kean (21 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
How does this affect our CL squad? @s4tch
as others stated, he's homegrown, so nobody else is affected by his arrival. cr's departure made it possible for one more player to be included in the cl list, be it mds/rugani, or potentially a new arrival.

in the league, we still have a couple of free slots due to the u22 rule. kulu, de ligt and kaio are all u22, they won't take a "free" slot.

and of course welcome back mk7 :tup:

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Romano says 20m. Even if it’s 25m I still consider it as quite cheap. Let’s see what a year of training with Neymar and Mbappe did with him, probably a good thing that the international break is coming now, Max will have some time to work with him. Please become our Drogba
He will be with Mancini for the national team

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
as others stated, he's homegrown, so nobody else is affected by his arrival. cr's departure made it possible for one more player to be included in the cl list, be it mds/rugani, or potentially a new arrival.

in the league, we still have a couple of free slots due to the u22 rule. kulu, de ligt and kaio are all u22, they won't take a "free" slot.

and of course welcome back mk7 :tup:
The question is will Allegri still treat him like a bench kid?

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I hope I'm wrong but I don't see anything special from Kean, he's just average at best.
But at 20 Mil that's cheap enough and hopefully Juve have enough cash to try for Haaland next year
Have some doubts too, but he is hg, 21 you and did some fantastic goals for PSG. Anyone knows why they didn't buy him in the end?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)