Moise Kean (112 Viewers)

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
GREAT NEWS!!!! One of my favorite home grown Juve player in the past ten years!

Should have never left to play under unnecessary pressure at Everton. I see him coming and turning into a gnarbry case!

Please come in and score three goals against bonucci in your first training game!

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Mine was the guy who scored great goals against Inter in Berlusconni cup (or maybe only had great game) , if I'm bot wrong his name was Fausto Rossi , i had high hopes :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
If he comes back, then forget all this crap about how managment is looking at character of the players and their behaviour off the pitch. This guy idol is Balotelli and he is acting accordingly to that. Probably some guys here disagree with traditional approach to these kind of things, but I am too much aware of cases like Dembele. Guys with nothing in head besides themselves, caring more about parties, popularity and social media then loosing a match. He is not even that good of a footballer to turn a blind eye to this things.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
SAME. I always hoped he would turn out like Marchisio.

I also had high hopes for Alberto Masi
Mine was Maresca (I will never forget his 20 meters header vs Torino with the special celebration afterwards..)
I had another but he ran to Bayern Munich and scored a CL winner recently..

As for Kean - He was the prodigy when he played for us - Now he is no longer in that status and he has that bad behavior so I really hope we skip on him (even if HG is very good for the CL..)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)