Moise Kean (53 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
If you look at stats, Kean has 2 goals and 2 assists in 29 games. But if you take a deeper look, you will see that he started 6 games in the Premier League, and scored or assisted in 3 of them. He also got subbed out in all but one game after ~70 minutes. All of his sub appearances were less than 30 minutes, and most were less than 20 minutes. Kid played around 1000 minutes in all competitions, only 360 minutes more than with us last season (despite England having one more competition) and half of that was brief cameos at the end of games, how is he supposed to build any consistency that way when he just started his career? I think this was a terrible move from him and Raiola

This kid showed a lot of promise with us 2 years ago in limited time. What makes anyone think that he would somehow do worse? Because he had a bad experience in the EPL? He's not the only Italian player to go through that in their first year, but he is most certainly the youngest to go through it.

I can understand if he didn't show us anything in his limited time here, but he had a lot of us genuinely excited as to what he could become

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
This kid showed a lot of promise with us 2 years ago in limited time. What makes anyone think that he would somehow do worse? Because he had a bad experience in the EPL? He's not the only Italian player to go through that in their first year, but he is most certainly the youngest to go through it.

I can understand if he didn't show us anything in his limited time here, but he had a lot of us genuinely excited as to what he could become
I definitely agree, what he did with us should hold more value (to us atleast). The way I see it, he went to a foreign league at the age of 19, and struggled for consistent playing time due to them having a domestic young striker (whatever his name is, I think Caldwell something, no idea) and also a young up and coming brazilian who's potentially netting them 50M atleast (Richarlison). So how is he gonna gain any momentum when he gets 20 minute cameos most of the time? But that's maybe good for us, if he went to a Ajax, Salzburg or Lyon, he'd play more, do much better and be too expensive for us. Like this, we could get him as a market opportunity. Loan + option would be brilliant

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
you know who else showed promise before we signed him?

sturaro

so no to italian players. they suck
Sturaro saved our ass against Madrid, and helped us reach the final. Kean didn't do shit, scored a few goals when the team was already winning, and suddenly he is the next big ting. Average talent, technically limited. A black Zaza.

Apr 29, 2006
Kean doesn't strike me as a player with a particularly bright future. Granted he has the skillset and raw physicality, but lacks in the brains department. I was hoping getting kicked to the curves by Everton would ignite a lamp in his feeble mind to show him the right path and I know he is at the age where he has to transition from a boy to manhood...BUT.

Its not like he hasn't been around big, big players. He should have been concentrating on what makes CR7, Chiellini and the likes more successful than Amauri, for instance. It wasn't racism - I can tell him that much.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Cuads Demiral De Ligt AS
Danilo Bonucci Chiellini LP
Rabiot Bentancur ?????
Arthur McKennie Ramsey
Kulusevski Dybala Ronaldo
????? Dzeko Kean

vs

Cuads Demiral De Ligt AS
Danilo Bonucci Chiellini LP
Rabiot Bentancur ?????
Arthur McKennie Ramsey
Kulusevski Dybala Ronaldo
????? Dzeko no one

Which is better

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Depends on the cost..,. maybe a loan with option?

His mentality worries me tho, he is a mini balotelli and i dont know if he will be up to racist insults, which will follow him wherever he goes.

if you ask me, he has all the traits of a mental flop.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
To be a starter, yes. But i rather have someone like Kean as backup than some old geezer.
Me too, but it seems Juventus dispatched him for a reason, not only for plusvalenza.

Like i said, i have the feeling this guy doesnt have what it takes to be world class in terms of mentality and proffesionalism.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
To be a starter, yes. But i rather have someone like Kean as backup than some old geezer.
I'd prefer an old geezer with a wealth or knowledge, experience and charisma. Someone in the dressing room to look up to that has much more to offer other that playing ability... If not that take a chance on some young relent which Keane is not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)