Moise Kean (21 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
meh that doesn't seem like such a big issue to me so he had some people over during conona quarantine millions of young people are still doing that.

Yea he should recognize that being a public figure means anything he does will be put under microscope but this nothing close to Balotelli antics.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I'd take him back on loan though. The potential is there like we all witnessed with his 8 goals just need to straighten him out and make him a better professional.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
If you look at stats, Kean has 2 goals and 2 assists in 29 games. But if you take a deeper look, you will see that he started 6 games in the Premier League, and scored or assisted in 3 of them. He also got subbed out in all but one game after ~70 minutes. All of his sub appearances were less than 30 minutes, and most were less than 20 minutes. Kid played around 1000 minutes in all competitions, only 360 minutes more than with us last season (despite England having one more competition) and half of that was brief cameos at the end of games, how is he supposed to build any consistency that way when he just started his career? I think this was a terrible move from him and Raiola

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)