Moise Kean (33 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Graeme Souness is a racist and a horrible human being.

I don't think anyone in England knows that he had a year left on his contract. I've never seen it mentioned anywhere. All I've read is;
- Why did he leave Juve (insinuating that he must be overrated)
- Why did he leave so cheaply (see above)

Graeme Souness is a dinosaur, but for pundits they love these aggressive and outspoken individuals.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I don't think anyone in England knows that he had a year left on his contract. I've never seen it mentioned anywhere. All I've read is;

Graeme Souness is a dinosaur, but for pundits they love these aggressive and outspoken individuals.
It’s funny that they don’t realize how retarded our board is when it comes to selling players and assume we always make the right decision.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010

Most people here dont know he had 11 months on his contract, otherwise there would have been more members congratulating Paratici and the board for the awesome piece of business they did regarding the matter. We had a young player with an expiring contract that would have never signed an extension, that was absolutely clear as a day, undeniable! So what Fabio did was trick a random club to pay 40 mil for the player instead of letting him leave for free, which is, as I said, awesome piece of business.

There were only two options regarding Kean - 1. sell him this summer for actual money OR 2. Lose him next summer for no money, as a free agent. Of course the club made the right decision by choosing option number 1 and the usual moaners have to rethink their criticism, because the same usual moaners would have moaned and complained 100 times louder and harder if he wasnt sold this summer only to announce in January that he`ll be joining Marotta and Inter on a free transfer in June 2020.

Club management didnt have a 10/10 mercato and of course could have done better in some aspects, but regarding Kean they handled it very good!

Jun 6, 2015
Most people here dont know he had 11 months on his contract, otherwise there would have been more members congratulating Paratici and the board for the awesome piece of business they did regarding the matter. We had a young player with an expiring contract that would have never signed an extension, that was absolutely clear as a day, undeniable! So what Fabio did was trick a random club to pay 40 mil for the player instead of letting him leave for free, which is, as I said, awesome piece of business.

There were only two options regarding Kean - 1. sell him this summer for actual money OR 2. Lose him next summer for no money, as a free agent. Of course the club made the right decision by choosing option number 1 and the usual moaners have to rethink their criticism, because the same usual moaners would have moaned and complained 100 times louder and harder if he wasnt sold this summer only to announce in January that he`ll be joining Marotta and Inter on a free transfer in June 2020.

Club management didnt have a 10/10 mercato and of course could have done better in some aspects, but regarding Kean they handled it very good!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)