Moise Kean (75 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Unless we use the gain to purchase someone like Pogba, Eriksen, or Isco, I can’t agree with this deal. I would be against selling him for any amount right now, but instead they sell him for basically nothing in today’s market. I don’t get it.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll just add again that he was in the last year of his contract.
Then give him a new contract.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Look, we all love the Ronaldo deal and its amazing to see him in a Juve jersey but its not easy paying 100m for a player and a yearly salary of 60m. Just because we can make Real, Barca, City and PSG type signings doesn't actually make us as rich on the books.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Look, we all love the Ronaldo deal and its amazing to see him in a Juve jersey but its not easy paying 100m for a player and a yearly salary of 60m. Just because we can make Real, Barca, City and PSG type signings doesn't actually make us as rich on the books.
And I have been saying for over a week that all of these moves are a direct response to the salary being paid for Ronaldo AND not winning the CL last year. Regardless of who actually pays that salary, that gross figure is on our books. No one else's.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: wow. Thank you.

Last year of his contract or not, this was managed absolutely horribly by Parstici.
And it wasn't even to an EPL team. It was to a club with a city population of 42.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Fat bastard give and take without any regret or consideration

This august is going awesome for Fabio. Terrible piece of business
It's not his job to worry about the affairs of a club.

The only reason why he doesn't have more clients is because cloning technology is still way behind.

Every player wishes they had an agent as good as him. The only ones who don't are the ones who have Jorge Mendes as their agent

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
How the fuck can you mess things up so badly that the only kid who showed real promise is felt with no contract extension?? He even got good minutes 2nd half of the season...pretty sure he'd extend now or even earlier. Sold for cheap, no mention of a buy-back and contract expiring in 2020...nice job management.

Can you imagine his transfer fee if Everton was selling? And they're nowhere near our reputation and finances. Starting to lose faith in this new management and soon FFP will be F#%! Fabio Paratici if they keep disappointing...
It should be obvious that in England players are valued much more than in Italy.
Wan bisaka 50 mil , oxlade Chamberlain 40 , Maguire 90.
As always the price is made by how demanded the player actually is.
In kean's case you could demand 60 or 80 and a buy back clause but if no one doesn't offer that ,then what?
Remember he walks for free in 6 months time and the only way we can keep him is to offer him a starting spot( reports of refusing arsenal because he would be the 3rd wheel same as in juve).
Why everyone says that management didn't try to keep him is beyond me.Reports of a salary of 2.3 mil. Appeared in April or may.It is obvious that kean didn't want to be a bench player and he and raiola decided it is time to go.
Kean didn't want to wait 1,2.3,...n years for juve to give him the chance to be a starter.
We obviously could have given him some 6 7 mil. a year but as a bench player that would be counteproductive.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
It's not his job to worry about the affairs of a club.

The only reason why he doesn't have more clients is because cloning technology is still way behind.

Every player wishes they had an agent as good as him. The only ones who don't are the ones who have Jorge Mendes as their agent
I know, the guy is great or maybe the best for any player to have but from a restricted fan point of view, it sucks

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Then give him a new contract.
Bit late now, but that was clearly the idea. However, if Raiola is pushing him somewhere else to be a starter then we know it's a battle we were never going to win.
Shitty piece of business. In today’s world a Cf with his potential should go for at least $60-$65k.

Wish this kid the best though.
No one is going to pay 60-65m for a 19 year old striker with an expiring contract.

The other thing is, where are all these teams falling over each other to pay such a paltry fee? Either few teams were interested, or the teams interested were not going to play him as a starter. For me, and reading the words he said, this was all about him playing regular football.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Bit late now, but that was clearly the idea. However, if Raiola is pushing him somewhere else to be a starter then we know it's a battle we were never going to win.
If Moise is the real deal and turn into someone important we will be after him.
Maybe in two years - post Ronaldo time.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
@Mark any news about this "matching offer" thing? Do we have it or not?
Let's say he turns out to be a star, are we ever gonna match what EPL teams would be offering for him? Probably no.

If he doesn't turn out to be a star, he either just stays at Everton, or in case they want to offload him - we wouldn't be interested anyway.

So what's the point in such a clause? A buyback like RM did with Morata would have been great, this is just pointless imo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)