Moise Kean (17 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
you think its about the money? Did it occur to you he may have wanted more guarantees regarding game time? no didn't think so.

- - - Updated - - -

Please do elaborate.

Fact is he had 11 months on his contract and both parties couldn't come to an agreement over a renewal.

What do you do? let the contract run out or sell him now?

yeah real bias there, it's called taking your rose tinted glasses off
You negotiate a new deal doofus. You show the kid you have faith in him. You tell him we're only letting you leave with certain guarantees. Why do I even bother? I'm sure you can figure this shit out on your own, but of course you're going to defend your boy Paratootsie, even in the wrong, because that's the type of guy you are. Insufferable, sad, and extremely biased.

Buy on AliExpress.com

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
We didnt offer enough, this transfer shows the amount that pleased him.
If juve wanted to keep him we would have offered him the money. Thinking that we let him leave for just 1 mil. on his salary doesn't go well with me.
The reason for him leaving lies elsewhere.
Playing time and development comes to mind.Not being able to sell manbro and higgy could have played a part. I would not be surprised to find out that his fate was sealed when we negotiated for de ligt.Also since raiola is his agent , if he lights the world on fire he might come back one day.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
You negotiate a new deal doofus. You show the kid you have faith in him. You tell him we're only letting you leave with certain guarantees. Why do I even bother? I'm sure you can figure this shit out on your own, but of course you're going to defend your boy Paratootsie, even in the wrong, because that's the type of guy you are. Insufferable, sad, and extremely biased.
Which bit of the 2 parties did not come to agreement did you not understand??? If they had there is no way this management would have let the contract run down to within the last year would it????

- - - Updated - - -

If juve wanted to keep him we would have offered him the money.
Playing time and development comes to mind.Not being able to sell manbro and higgy could have played a part. I would not be surprised to find out that his fate was sealed when we negotiated for de ligt.Also since raiola is his agent , if he lights the world on fire he might come back one day.
fucking finally! someone who clearly thinks outside the box

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Which bit of the 2 parties did not come to agreement did you not understand??? If they had there is no way this management would have let the contract run down to within the last year would it????

- - - Updated - - -

fucking finally! someone who clearly thinks outside the box
Yes, because you're there listening in on every conversation. Maybe they could've come to an agreement, or they actually did, but then the lure of money and the plusvalenza swayed their decision. It was reported a few times that they'd reached an agreement and there was a contract extension on the table (that both Raiola and Kean were ok with).

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Yes, because you're there listening in on every conversation. Maybe they could've come to an agreement, or they actually did, but then the lure of money and the plusvalenza swayed their decision. It was reported a few times that they'd reached an agreement and there was a contract extension on the table (that both Raiola and Kean were ok with).
So tell me clever clogs why didn't they sign the contract then??? oh thats right! Clearly they didn't agree on something!!!

If Kean had signed a contract and we sold him soon afterwards we'd be having a very different argument here

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
If juve wanted to keep him we would have offered him the money. Thinking that we let him leave for just 1 mil. on his salary doesn't go well with me.
If Juve wanted to keep him, we would, yet we didn't, we should make that offer and let the world know that a 19 year old boy demanded more than 3mil salary and playing time in a team Dybala accepts the bench. Heck even DE Ligt will be Bonucci 's sub, that's far more offensive.
We just changed coach and have not even decided to a final formation, how can anyone make any demands now?

We have seen this sale now, but Paratici has decided not to keep him some time ago.
That could be the true reason he didn't join the chanpion' s cup, or the reason we are keeping Mandzu for back up.
At any case, the extension was in Paratici hands, for a long time now, he has no excuses, sacrifices ought to be made in order to keep him, we should show him our trust and win him over.

Juventus cannot compete with the EPL in bidding wars, maybe we could should he join another league, but not there, he is lost forever...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
So tell me clever clogs why didn't they sign the contract then??? oh thats right! Clearly they didn't agree on something!!!
You're such a petulant child. Are you going to dislike this post too, like a butthurt little girl? You need to go get laid man.

Like I said, maybe they were going to sign the contract but couldn't agree on certain things/guarantees pertaining to playing time for example. Or maybe the management saw what he did at the Euros and thought he lacks discipline, so we should ship him out before it's too late. Maybe the management thought they need not worry about Kean and shelved his renewal until the last minute, because they were prioritizing other affairs. Shit like this can and will happen. Management are also allowed to make mistakes, or does this only happen under Marotta? :boh:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
If Juve wanted to keep him, we would, yet we didn't, we should make that offer and let the world know that a 19 year old boy demanded more than 3mil salary and playing time in a team Dybala accepts the bench. Heck even DE Ligt will be Bonucci 's sub, that's far more offensive.
We just changed coach and have not even decided to a final formation, how can anyone make any demands now?

We have seen this sale now, but Paratici has decided not to keep him some time ago.
That could be the true reason he didn't join the chanpion' s cup, or the reason we are keeping Mandzu for back up.
At any case, the extension was in Paratici hands, for a long time now, he has no excuses, sacrifices ought to be made in order to keep him, we should show him our trust and win him over.

Juventus cannot compete with the EPL in bidding wars, maybe we could should he join another league, but not there, he is lost forever...
We can show him or trust but that doesn't mean a thing if he starts 5 games per season. We have seen this so many times with so many players.Rugani comes to mind. Development hindered by being back in the pecking order.
Juve can't guarantee kean the playing time he needs to develop and that is a fact, however we feel about it.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
This isnt final yet though. But disheartening to say the least if rumors are true. No buyback? For a top youngster? Stunning. Seems we need to balance the books no matter what and that led to this. To be honest, somebody said if this was the price for De Ligt it was worth it and I agree. If selling Kean was necessary to get De Ligt from a financial perspective then it's worth it.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
This isnt final yet though. But disheartening to say the least if rumors are true. No buyback? For a top youngster? Stunning. Seems we need to balance the books no matter what and that led to this. To be honest, somebody said if this was the price for De Ligt it was worth it and I agree. If selling Kean was necessary to get De Ligt from a financial perspective then it's worth it.
Sadly is like that most likely. Selling kean seems to be something fishier financially.

Something got forced somewhere, because theres no logic in selling him at this retarded price with no buyback clause.

I refuse to believe the juve board is THIS stupid

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Sarri rather want to keep Mandzukic and Higuain and get Lukaku because he doesn't rate Italy's brightest young player :rofl: I demand what substance Sarri been smoking this week.
Another one Daidevil

- - - Updated - - -

I'm going to stay in team paratici for now but this move makes zero sense for my humble ignorance

Mar 9, 2006
Basically Juventus' are gonna play 433 all year long and there is no room for him because it's either Ronaldo - player 1 - player 2 or Player 1 - Ronaldo - player 2 and they trust more to Mandzukic and hypothetical Lukaku/Icardi lol, that's fucked up situation

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
You forgot the biggest masterpiece of all

Sacked Allegri to bring in Sarri
You can hate/dislike or whatever the appointment of Sarri, but Allegri cycle was DONE.

And i am one Max biggest fans.we keep on repeating on the same things,we played totally crap football the past year,
the fans everywhere were pissed and sick,and disguised by our display and were complaining(or just going to sleep) every match all over again.
We were not winning the CL, won everything domestically all over again.
So we had to move on.Maybe we won't win the CL, but we might get the chance to actually enjoy by watching a football game played by Juve.
We'll see.

You said couldn't sell... when you wanted to say hasn't sold or didn't sell .....?
Since the transfer window didn't end those guys could already be sold for all we know.
Anyway I am not here to argue semantics.I only wanted to point out that we should wait until the mercato is over ,then we draw the line and see where we stand.
Exactly.
Not the right time for conclusions.

Probably troubles renewing his contract. Still have high hopes we can bring him back if we want him in the future. He’s Italian after all. Would’ve rather a buy back though. Will take time to adjust to the prem but I think during his second or third season he’ll be consistently scoring goals. Who knows maybe right away.
Wrong.

Reports from last night:

- There was total economical agreement for the new contract with 2.3M wages.
- The boy and Raiola wanted to play REGULARLY.no more a sub role.
- For Juve he wasn't ready to be a starter, moreover he was not even the first sub. that's the main reason of him being sold.

"..According to the agent Mino Raiola and according to Kean, staying with Juventus as a substitute was no longer a viable option. The words passed to J Medical on the day of Matthijs de Ligt's arrival went in that direction: "Moise is a champion like him." This belief was not there in Juve.."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)