Moise Kean (15 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Common man the transfer window isn't closed. You can say that after the next 4 weeks.
Getting 40 mil. for a potential world class player is good especially since said player would not play so much if other attackers don't injure themselves or juve dont win the scudetto with 10 rounds to spare.
Also those that say that ericksen should not be valued more than 40 50 million because he is in the last year of contract are upset about kean going for 40.
Currently in this team kean is behind dybala higuain ronaldo and tied with manbro at cf.
Did I predict the rest of the transfer window or did I only recap his work?

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Seeing as we rarely have young promising players... a long time.

Thierry Henry certainly comes to mind.
True, but that's way back and says loads about our success in the market. Our most recent were Pogba, Coman and Morata (not that we could do anything about that). People were freaking out about Caldara too. Can't say I miss any of them.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Mercato dropped to an 8. Currently at 8.

Ronaldo must play CF.

Bernardeschi and D. Costa on the wings.

Buy another winger (Chiesa).

No room for Lukaku, and hard to find space for Dybala TBH.
Moise Kean was perfect for Sarri as he could play the CF role(backup to CR7) but also had the pace and technical abilities to do well on either wing.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
I love Dybala but he is not irreplaceable. But also should not be replaced by Lukardi.
This will be tough.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk
Attached would've been a 10/10 mercato for me.

Plenty of playing time for Kean rotating with CR7 and/or Costa.
Chiesa designed for a Sarri RW with Berna rotating with Chiesa and/or Ramsey.
Wouldn't mind selling Dybala for €100m if we signed Chiesa for €60m.

Deadweight money/saved wages + Dybala money towards a big name CM ie Pogba, SMS or whatever.

Skærmbillede 2019-07-30 kl. 17.27.14.png

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Did I predict the rest of the transfer window or did I only recap his work?
You said couldn't sell... when you wanted to say hasn't sold or didn't sell .....?
Since the transfer window didn't end those guys could already be sold for all we know.
Anyway I am not here to argue semantics.I only wanted to point out that we should wait until the mercato is over ,then we draw the line and see where we stand.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You said couldn't sell... when you wanted to say hasn't sold or didn't sell .....?
Since the transfer window didn't end those guys could already be sold for all we know.
Anyway I am not here to argue semantics.I only wanted to point out that we should wait until the mercato is over ,then we draw the line and see where we stand.
You are right, I should have said hasn't.

However, selling Dybala and Kean only means that he is doing that because he is incapable of selling the old forwards sp he opted for selling the easy young ones.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011

However, selling Dybala and Kean only means that he is doing that because he is incapable of selling the old forwards sp he opted for selling the easy young ones.
They're not worth much. They're old. But on heavy wages.

Terminate Khedira.
Sell Mandzukic for €10m.
Sell Matuidi for €15m.
Sell Cuadrado for €10m.

Don't expect to make a living off players in the latest of their careers.

Higauin to Roma for €36m? Great. He'd then cost us ~€80m over transfer fee and wages in total.. (This is on Beppe!)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
We have been waiting almost 20 years (even more) waiting for a kid from our primavera to come to the first team and do good...

We finally had that with Kean... and we sold him...

Specheless...

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018

Could very well be one of the reasons.
Another could be in case of kean - wanted playing time, wanted bigger salary , management deemed him not worthy after his poor showing in the u20 nt in June .
I am sad to see him go but I don't consider him a squad changer.
In dybala's case I don't see any reason for us to do that. Would be a very poor move.I could only understand the move if he wanted out.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Comparing Everton's ambitions to Juventus' ambitions. :seven:
@JCK made a joke about Juve’s ambitions. It’s a reference to the Juve ambition shirt. I agreed and made a joke back about Everton being ambitious buying Kean. I wasn’t comparing ambitions. Selling Kean is not ambitious. I think my post was misunderstood. I guess a joke isn’t funny when I have to explain it :lol:

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Cant believe this is happening. I still dont understand it. 40m Euro for young homegrown player who sets a record for us. first millenial player to score in 5 big leagues, his scoring streak, etc. Even Rafael Leao and Correa is more expensive and Llorente (Madrid Bench Player) cost more. And Joelington (striker who cant score more than 10 goals a season) value 45m E in EPL

I dont Kean case is like MU and Pogba in last year of the contract. His agent is Raiola, and he ask higher salary, agent fee, etc. And 3 mio for just 3 years of contract seems strange for young player. Even Madrid could make us accept buyback option when we bought Morata. I still thing what Everton paid is peanut. If we dont have any buyback option, I hope we could get him after 3 years and he became great player

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)