Moise Kean (31 Viewers)

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
except real actually had a buyback option, and we won't

let's face it, we're selling the guy and he's not coming back
The details of Kean to Everton.
Around 40M€ to Juve (bonus included).
Juventus will have a first option in case Everton will sell the player.
3 years contract and 3M€ per season to the player.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
So let's make a small recap of Paratici

Sold Benatia and got Caceres, mid season when we desperately needed defenders
Got Ramsey, I can't say much about him except that he will play very little knowing his (and ours of course) injuries
Got Rabiot, interesting player but not that good enough to be considered a game changer, just a small upgrade to the team
Got De Ligt, WOW what a signing! Really made a statement in the world of football. There is a release clause on his contract
Couldn't sell Higuain
Couldn't sell Mandzukic
Couldn't sell Khedira
Sold Dybala
Sold Kean

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
except real actually had a buyback option, and we won't

let's face it, we're selling the guy and he's not coming back
This.

Supposedly we have the right to contest the highest bid that arrives for him in the future, but if he is that good... tha bit can scalate to 70 or 80 mils easily.

He is a goner.

And im not pleased.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
The details of Kean to Everton.
Around 40M€ to Juve (bonus included).
3 years contract and 3M€ per season to the player.
First option isn't the same as having a buy back, which is usually set at a specified amount. With a first option Everton will only be obliged to accept our offer if there are no higher offers, and even then they can decide not to sell

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
thanks for proving my point.

first option: in case everton decides to sell, juventus will have the right to match the best offer made by other clubs. in case everton decides to keep the player, he'll stay. in case the best offer is excessive (let's say manure offers 100m for him after a 20-goal season), we can't fucking do anything.
buyback option: juve would be able to buy back kean for a predefined fee without the consent of everton.

Oct 23, 2011
First option isn't the same as having a buy back, which is usually set at a specified amount. With a first option Everton will only be obliged to accept our offer if there are no higher offers, and even then they can decide not to sell
Exactly. And if he bangs 15+ goals he will be worth double the price we sold him for by PL inflation standards. No way we will see him back in a Juventus shirt.

I am sure he will do great there.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

Got Ramsey, I can't say much about him except that he will play very little knowing his (and ours of course) injuries
Got Rabiot, interesting player but not that good enough to be considered a game changer, just a small upgrade to the team
Got De Ligt, WOW what a signing! Really made a statement in the world of football. There is a release clause on his contract
Couldn't sell Higuain
Couldn't sell Mandzukic
Couldn't sell Khedira
Sold Dybala
Sold Kean
You forgot the biggest masterpiece of all

Sacked Allegri to bring in Sarri

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018

Couldn't sell Higuain
Couldn't sell Mandzukic
Couldn't sell Khedira

Sold Dybala
Sold Kean
Common man the transfer window isn't closed. You can say that after the next 4 weeks.
Getting 40 mil. for a potential world class player is good especially since said player would not play so much if other attackers don't injure themselves or juve dont win the scudetto with 10 rounds to spare.
Also those that say that ericksen should not be valued more than 40 50 million because he is in the last year of contract are upset about kean going for 40.
Currently in this team kean is behind dybala higuain ronaldo and tied with manbro at cf.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
thanks for proving my point.

first option: in case everton decides to sell, juventus will have the right to match the best offer made by other clubs. in case everton decides to keep the player, he'll stay. in case the best offer is excessive (let's say manure offers 100m for him after a 20-goal season), we can't fucking do anything.
buyback option: juve would be able to buy back kean for a predefined fee without the consent of everton.
I know but still, if he turns out great, we will get him back for sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)