Moise Kean (46 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Spin this any way you wish, but it doesn't change the notion that this deal is terrible.
We have to balance the books, and when we can't sell the players we want to sell for whatever reason we have to make other sacrifices. That's just fact

- - - Updated - - -

But if it were Marotta you would be here bitching how he can't sell.
I wouldn't need to, he already proved that at Juve and now at inda since he can't even sell the club's biggest asset which is plummeting in value

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Let me ask you this. If you were in Paratici's shoes how would you convince Higuain to leave when he is dragging his heels on staying, and nobody has made an offer for Mandzukic?
I don't have all the answers, point is these are he same things you bashed Marotta for but for some reason Paratici gets a free pass.

Paratici is a really random person to be a follower of though... so weird

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I don't have all the answers, point is these are he same things you bashed Marotta for but for some reason Paratici gets a free pass.

Selling Kean (a promising player) is hardly the same level as selling Vidal (a world class player at the time we sold him) even so marotta sold Vidal for less to a club that is wealthier than everton for that matter

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017

As you said earlier he is a cultist, you can't convince a wahabee or evangelist once they've made up their mind.

Questions to be asked. How much is Raiola getting off this transfer, and did he promise to bring him back to Juve in the future?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)