Moise Kean (54 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
at least the club's name still has "youth" in it :baus:

our first decent homegrown player since marchisio gets sold just to acquire fucking icardi or lukaku. ridiculous

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Why would any young player ever come here? The only reason Kean stayed a little while is because he is homegrown. We are that club that signs a young player, introduces them, gives them a squad number and then sells them in the same transfer window. It’s no wonder de Ligt wanted a release clause.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If he leaves without a buy back option we are stupid as even if he doesnt become a Juve type of player we could easily get him back and sell on for more $
I personally dont believe in him but I do believe we can get much more than 40M if we play our cards right...

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
The 40m sum is as much as I thought we’d get for Moise

Will come in handy to:-

A) subsidise the Romelu Lukaku purchase and
B) retain the services of Paolo Dybala
C) bring the mercato to a full stop

The other speculated media reports about Cancelo would seem to be wide of the mark.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Its not even 40m up front which makes it worse. Its an initial 29m with add-ons which could potentially rise to 40m over this year. If we're to be stupid and sacrifice this talent then at least get a good chunk out of him now so that we could invest it into a top quality player other than Icunti and lukaku.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
There were so many attempts made to renew his contract but I don't why it didn't materialize which left us with no option but to sell him or lose him for free next year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)