Moise Kean (16 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
We have to balance the books, and when we can't sell the players we want to sell for whatever reason we have to make other sacrifices. That's just fact

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't need to, he already proved that at Juve and now at inda since he can't even sell the club's biggest asset which is plummeting in value
And if Higuain goes to, let's say, Roma as it is once again being reported. What is the reasoning then for selling Kean?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Why do people think there will be a buyback option?

Everton would have (rightly) told us to fuck off. They know we love nothing more than plusvalenza so knew we were desperate to sell so took advantage of us.
also, the guy is a prototype epl player with his stupid dance moves. he probably wanted to leave, and raiola brought him a better offer that juve didn't want to match. 3m is a lot of money for him.

i'd still love him to stay and develop here. anyway...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
It looks more like returning the favor for De Ligt.
Even then I'd happily give up kean if it meant getting De Ligt

- - - Updated - - -

And if Higuain goes to, let's say, Roma as it is once again being reported. What is the reasoning then for selling Kean?
the question is IF

Up till now he's refused to go

Apr 19, 2007
Random thought. A player has to spend 2 years out of Italy to get the tax break. Could we have some form of gentlemans agreement to get him back for a set fee or whatever so he can gain playing time at a top side but also come back for a huge tax break

Epic

Jan 7, 2013
Our hands were tied. It was either getting 40 million now, or losing him for free next year or offering him 3m contract and paying another 5m commision to Raiola. It is not like we could simply reject the offer and keep him.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Why are people even bringing Marotta everywhere? Does he still have "followers" here for some reason?

Both him and Paratici made good and terrible deals so I don't see any point in this weird clan fight.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Random thought. A player has to spend 2 years out of Italy to get the tax break. Could we have some form of gentlemans agreement to get him back for a set fee or whatever so he can gain playing time at a top side but also come back for a huge tax break
Makes sense, but I doubt it. They went for the quick easy buck. It's best for Kean to leave anyway, he wouldn't have had much game time here, and he probably wouldn't have developped properly in Italy. At least now he will flourish in the best league in the world. In no time he'll be leading the line for the likes of Klopp/Pep/Poch

- - - Updated - - -

Besides, why stick around to get boo'ed and receive monkey chants, just to be scolded by your own teammate :lol:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Our hands were tied. It was either getting 40 million now, or losing him for free next year or offering him 3m contract and paying another 5m commision to Raiola. It is not like we could simply reject the offer and keep him.
:touched:

We seemed to be constantly shackled.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)