Moise Kean (95 Viewers)

Apr 19, 2007
Its not even 40m up front which makes it worse. Its an initial 29m with add-ons which could potentially rise to 40m over this year. If we're to be stupid and sacrifice this talent then at least get a good chunk out of him now so that we could invest it into a top quality player other than Icunti and lukaku.
Its rare that you put all the money up front.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
There were so many attempts made to renew his contract but I don't why it didn't materialize which left us with no option but to sell him or lose him for free next year
Yeah there is this to consider as well, I wonder why that contract renewal never went through?

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
If there is not a buy back clause, this is the worst transfer move of the decade, - 3 to our mercato...
Apparently we are swapping Dybala and Lukaku and you think selling Kean for 40m with 1 year back on his contract, is the worst transfer move of the decade?
Allthough Kean has some good qualities, I dont think he will become one of the best in his position.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Marotta: Hi Everton I understand you want to sign Kean, make an offer.

Everton: Yes - my best offer is 10 mill

Marotta: For I'm a reasonable man and like to make dreams come true for others, DEAL!
Yeah okay, were talking about the fact that he can't sell Higuain and Mandzukic so instead we lose one of the best attacking talents in the game, and Italian at that.

SAD!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Yeah okay, were talking about the fact that he can't sell Higuain and Mandzukic so instead we lose one of the best attacking talents in the game, and Italian at that.

SAD!
how did marotta do with selling higuain? worse if you ask me. So far the media outlets say we have had no offers for Mandzukic... tell me how do you sell someone who has no offers?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)