Moise Kean (60 Viewers)

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Sky Sports writes that Everton have made quite a bid for Wilfried Zaha (55mil pounds + Cenk Tosun + James McCarthy). Seems like they've moved on from Kean, altough Crystal Palace is in no need to sell due to selling Wan Bissaka so they might come circling back if the bid fails.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Sky Sports writes that Everton have made quite a bid for Wilfried Zaha (55mil pounds + Cenk Tosun + James McCarthy). Seems like they've moved on from Kean, altough Crystal Palace is in no need to sell due to selling Wan Bissaka so they might come circling back if the bid fails.
thing is Zaha wants out, whether everton is the move he's after is another thing, I get the feeling they want both Zaha and Kean especially if Tosun is in the deal for the former

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Not convinced Everton is a good move for him to develop.
Whilst it is questionable, at least he would get game time and likely be a starter over the likes of Calvert-Lewin and Tosun. He’d develop more there than ,competing with Mandzukic and Higuain for a spot on the bench which is the current reality.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
There is a perceptible optimism about Everton that hasn’t been around for few seasons. Remember when they got a thrashing from Atalanta in the Euros 2 years ago.

The manager is being given a last chance and I have a feeling that if they landed both Kean and Zaha, the fans in Liverpool would see them as a realistic possibility of getting a top 6 finish in May 2020.

I’d much rather we kept him and cashed in on Higgy and Mandy.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Zaha is a winger?

We don't really know how much money they have, but it's a PL club so it's probably more than is justifiable for a top 8 club.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Zaha is a winger?

We don't really know how much money they have, but it's a PL club so it's probably more than is justifiable for a top 8 club.
Exactly villa has spent 100m already, you'd think Everton are capable of doing the same

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He needs to play week in and week out to improve . So selling him with a BB clause is the best move for the player and us.

40m plus a BB clause is just a masterwork from Paratici.
yes totally contingent on a reasonable buyback clause.

with it, the deal is great news. without it, this is a shitty deal and a dumb idea to lose our stake in such a promising player

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
Scored 6 goals in 13 matches. 19 years old! If we sell this guy without any option!!

And remeber we were not an atacking machine last year! Its absolutely fantastic what he did last year!

With option it could be good move, without?? Wow terrible move!

rainhard

May 5, 2004
If I am Everton DS, I will accept 40mill Euro with 60 mill euro buyback but the buyback start after 2 season.

It is grear deal, because it is like 40 mill euro upfront for great talent. If after 2 years he explode(15+ goals every season),Everton still get 20 million and it just like free loan for 2 years. But if he is not really explode maybe still can be sold in 50 mill region

And you get a very great relationship with the best Italian club, where you can do great business in future

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Sell Kean and buy Lukaku :howler:

Kean plays a similar style but is 7 years younger and could be better almost as soon as next year :howler:
You forgot that we are essentially paying 45m on top of that to make the trade.

Paratici and Nedved must have suffered a collective aneurisme.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)