Moise Kean (46 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You’re so cruel to poor @Bianconero81 ’s heart. :sad:
Meh. I've become immune to most of the shit on this forum, but Hustinki does have a valid point. Dybala has been quite abysmal lately, and he definitely needs a period of self reflection. He either proves everyone wrong, puts in the effort, and grows a pair, or it's curtains for him, unfortunately.

- - - Updated - - -

Just consider Juve when able to select 3 players from Pjanic, Pogba, Can, Matuidi, Ramsey,

Allready i like the addition of Ramsey, but to me Dybala is not a starter at this point. While we have Kean, Ronaldo, DC, Cuadsbaby, Berna and ManBro up front. We can debate who plays, but they all fit the formation seeminglessly

Pogba fits any 3 man midfield and improves it.

- - - Updated - - -

He doesnt have a heart, they mistakenly removed that too during his gender change
I reported you for that needless personal attack. I'm not one of your buddies on Tuz, so tread carefully.

- - - Updated - - -

Somehow we seem to be in good with the top two super agents in the world. Let's hope Mino is on his game this summer.

If he can survive being force fed humble pie by MDS and Benatia, he will surely survive this :D

- - - Updated - - -

Like I said, Max has his favorites and that's one of the reasons why Mario will always play.

Bernie is starting to provide that same kind of defensive duties like Mario does and that's a reason why he is going to start moving up in the lineup.
You really like hyperbole, don't you? Exaggeration much? De Sciglio has been ok, nothing more, nothing less. It's not like he's been putting in WC performances and is the 2nd coming of Cafu or something.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Meh. I've become immune to most of the shit on this forum, but Hustinki does have a valid point. Dybala has been quite abysmal lately, and he definitely needs a period of self reflection. He either proves everyone wrong, puts in the effort, and grows a pair, or it's curtains for him, unfortunately.

- - - Updated - - -

I reported you for that needless personal attack. I'm not one of your buddies on Tuz, so tread carefully.

- - - Updated - - -

You really like hyperbole, don't you? Exaggeration much? De Sciglio has been ok, nothing more, nothing less. It's not like he's been putting in WC performances and is the 2nd coming of Cafu or something.
:tup:

Agree with you entirely.

And the bolded part. Not sure why so many have been fapping over De Sciglio. He hasn't been awful, but he certainly hasn't been a Juventus level starter. He's been passable. I'd rather we not settle for passable at this point.

Zzak

Sep 11, 2014
So when are we signing him on a new contract?
Knowing Raiola he will ask for an arm and a leg , and the longer we wait the more expensive this will become for us given his current form.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
To clarify, the reason why I'm not so enthusiastic about Kean is because I watched almost all his game last season at Verona and he contributed close to nothing.
The same Verona that was relegation bound ? I remember that entire team being useless. Even in that poor poor team he managed 4 goals in 20 apps, not setting the world on fire but good return for a kid playing his first full season in top-flight football. He's scored at every stage, I'd say Verona was the only 'blip' and a minor one at that.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Blip? He was 17 years old when he played for them FFS. Scoring 4 goals (against the likes of Milan and Fiorentina) is a great achievement for a player so young, playing in such a shitty team.
that's the point. verona were clueless, and you can't expect any player, let alone a teenager to shine in a negative environment. he still did fine.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
His mom publicly stated how Agnelli and Juve helped the family. I doubt Kean has any intentions of screwing us over by not signing a new contract and moving abroad. That is why I consider a renewal a formality already. This kid is here for the long run.

Apr 19, 2007
If Kean doesn't start all the matches until the end we have a coach who's a total nutcase.
Why? We need to figure out what to do for next season. One of those decisions is to keep cuads. Another is can Berna be a definate starter. Does Ronaldo need or can he be more central in this team? All things I want to know before next season. Kean will play and be given plenty of time this season and next but hes not our big concern on the field right now IMO

Sep 13, 2015
Why? We need to figure out what to do for next season. One of those decisions is to keep cuads. Another is can Berna be a definate starter. Does Ronaldo need or can he be more central in this team? All things I want to know before next season. Kean will play and be given plenty of time this season and next but hes not our big concern on the field right now IMO
You have almost 9 month of competing in the league, cup and Europe with results that can't become more obvious than they actually are, and you think that now is the time to decide who would play next season?

This season is over. What is left to play for? The players don't give a damn anymore so you might as well give chance to the youngsters to get introduced to a more competitive spirit than a simple training match.

You can't judge the performances of the players now when the season is already wrapped up. These are just like friendlies with a more formal touch.

Apr 19, 2007
You have almost 9 month of competing in the league, cup and Europe with results that can't become more obvious than they actually are, and you think that now is the time to decide who would play next season?

This season is over. What is left to play for? The players don't give a damn anymore so you might as well give chance to the youngsters to get introduced to a more competitive spirit than a simple training match.

You can't judge the performances of the players now when the season is already wrapped up. These are just like friendlies with a more formal touch.
Cuads hasnt played.
Berna is still a little new as a pure starter.
He will have plenty of time to play but keeping or selling cuads is a decent decision and if we are selling proving he has value still.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 10, Guests: 28)