Moise Kean (20 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
So we know Ronaldo starts for Ajax. Mario likely.

If we had to chose between Kean & Dybala...would would you choose @Bianconero81?
It's over Mandzu or he is not starting, certainly so when CR7 is back and healthy. The 3rd player needs to be a creative technical SS/winger, not a 3rd CF basically.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I wouldn't expect to see him on Tuesday unless we are chasing a goal late on.

But i wouldn't be disheartened. I think that Allegri choosing to bring him on against Atletico when we were chasing the 3rd goal shows how much Allegri does value Kean as a a player.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008

But i wouldn't be disheartened. I think that Allegri choosing to bring him on against Atletico when we were chasing the 3rd goal shows how much Allegri does value Kean as a a player.
:agree:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

:tup:

It's pretty clear Allegri has some faith in the kid at this point.

We have an absolute glut of attacking talent and options. The difficulty is finding a way to have them all on the pitch.

- - - Updated - - -

Ronaldo - Kean - Dybala however is not something we should ever see. Especially considering the notion here that Dybala is a 9. If Kean continues to explode, Dybala is going to be pushed further and further from a starting spot, unless he starts to perform better as a CAM or on the wing, for Kean certainly doesn't suit those roles.

Last edited:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:tup:

It's pretty clear Allegri has some faith in the kid at this point.

We have an absolute glut of attacking talent and options. The difficulty is finding a way to have them all on the pitch.

- - - Updated - - -

Ronaldo - Kean - Dybala however is not something we should ever see. Especially considering the notion here that Dybala is a 9. If Kean continues to explode, Dybala is going to be pushed further and further from a starting spot, unless he starts to perform better as a CAM or on the wing, for Kean certainly doesn't suit those roles.
Would you swap Dybala for Pogba ?

I'd strongly consider it

Kean, Ronaldo, DC, Berna emerging... Lack of the marauding mid....

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Would you swap Dybala for Pogba ?

I'd strongly consider it

Kean, Ronaldo, DC, Berna emerging... Lack of the marauding mid....
I’m really not fond of Pogba’s attitude and demeanour in general... but he’d obviously vastly improve us at this point, so likely yes.

Saul Niguez would be my dream midfield signing, would swap Dybala for Saul in a heartbeat. @Fr3sh :tuttosport:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)