Moise Kean (108 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Why would we want so sell him for peanuts?
Peanuts?

Kean has bags full of potential. But he didn't prove anything to be worth 20mln.

Schick at least have half of the season and he's worth 30. Cengiz Ünder proved a lot more yet they paid 12-14mln for him.

Btw, I'm not saying we should sell the kid. I'd just keep him here and play him as vice-Pipita

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I would love a buy back clause, but at the end that clause dont mean shit if Moise doesnt want to come back. Percentage on resale would be our best option if it did came to that.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Well, I much rather have Keita on the bench than Kean.

- - - Updated - - -

Peanuts?

Kean has bags full of potential. But he didn't prove anything to be worth 20mln.

Schick at least have half of the season and he's worth 30. Cengiz Ünder proved a lot more yet they paid 12-14mln for him.

Btw, I'm not saying we should sell the kid. I'd just keep him here and play him as vice-Pipita
I can agree with you to some extent. The difference is Kean belongs to Juventus which is miles ahead of Sampdoria or some Turkish side. 20mln now (which isn't even full 20mln but 11mln + bonuses) does not make a difference for us. We're much better of sit and wait how Kean uses his potential than sell. He's just 17/18, we will be able to sell him for 20mln for years to come.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Well, I much rather have Keita on the bench than Kean.

- - - Updated - - -

I can agree with you to some extent. The difference is Kean belongs to Juventus which is miles ahead of Sampdoria or some Turkish side. 20mln now (which isn't even full 20mln but 11mln + bonuses) does not make a difference for us. We're much better of sit and wait how Kean uses his potential than sell. He's just 17/18, we will be able to sell him for 20mln for years to come.
I agree we should sit and wait.

And yes, we are Juve, which should instantly mean a higher starting price. But the thing is: Kean barely even played for us.

Either way, keep him.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I agree we should sit and wait.

And yes, we are Juve, which should instantly mean a higher starting price. But the thing is: Kean barely even played for us.

Either way, keep him.
I think a loan could do him good. He's good enough for clubs to be wanting him without any additional benefits because he would provide goals for them. I really think we would be much better of with Keita in the squad instead of Kean. No way Kean would be the first to replace Higuain if something happened to him. Max would definitely field Mandzukic or Dybala there.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
And what if he ends up playing 15 minutes per month?
Pogba didn't get much playing time in the beginning either. He earned his place.

This kid is too damn youth still, only 17 years old. It will be at least a couple of years before he can even fanthom the idea of a starting spot.

We have cup matches and those against the bottom of the table teams, I don't see why he shouldn't get fairly decent playing time if he stays.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Pogba didn't get much playing time in the beginning either. He earned his place.

This kid is too damn youth still, only 17 years old. It will be at least a couple of years before he can even fanthom the idea of a starting spot.

We have cup matches and those against the bottom of the table teams, I don't see why he shouldn't get fairly decent playing time if he stays.
Because we have Mandzukic who will start a lot of games as CF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Because we have Mandzukic who will start a lot of games as CF.

Will he? We don't know. He'll probably still be used as a winger like last season.

But even if it were to happen when Piggy needs rest, Kean could be a vice-Manbro for those less important matches and eventually get some playing time here and there.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
In long term it's better he goes to Holland or some other leauge when he can have more playing time, and develop quikcer. We have Mandzukic, Higuain, and even Dybala who can play as CF. I hope he doesnt stay to get 1-2 games in during our whole season, it won't help him nor Juve.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Gazzetta reporting we might sell him if we get to sign Keita.
I can imagine that we will sell him to some dutch team for 15m or so, with a buy-back-clausle of something like 30m. And we will never take him back even if he scores tons of goals, because we will never spend 30m for a player from Eredivisie.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I can imagine that we will sell him to some dutch team for 15m or so, with a buy-back-clausle of something like 30m. And we will never take him back even if he scores tons of goals, because we will never spend 30m for a player from Eredivisie.
I think it's a shame if we sell him. I wouldn't mind THAT MUCH if it has a buy-back clause, however, I wonder if we'd even ask for one.

I think it's fairly ceirtain Kean is gonna make it. Loaning him at this age kinda makes sense as he surely wouldn't play much here.

What happened with regular loan deals? Ship him off for 1-2 years and then he comes back? Nowadays it's all with a buyback option, obligation to buy etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)