Moise Kean (88 Viewers)

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Pjaca hasn't even got a real chance in the first team and he is almost 5 years older than Kean.. I know he was injured and so on but we can't just give every player a chance every now and then.. Kean will get his chances if he signs the contract and stays awesome at the Primavera..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I have zero faith in raiola. This guy first should accept a unique contract then loan him to other team where he can get higher level of experience so there will be plenty of minutes for pjaca and after a two or one season he will be ready for playing in a team like juve.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I have zero faith in raiola. This guy first should accept a unique contract then loan him to other team where he can get higher level of experience so there will be plenty of minutes for pjaca and after a two or one season he will be ready for playing in a team like juve.
It's not Raiola's fault we sell or don't play his youngsters.

For the record...I am slightly fucked up drunk.

Good day

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Moisio Biotelli

This kid won't be anything special. You get players like this I've seen in Chelsea youths. Smashing it up looking world class around their age groups. I def won't be getting excited.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
After seen him dabbing i have some doubts.

Young guys do not understand they need to be proffesional players before being rap stars

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Hes with Adidas already? lol

This might be a good thing however. They might want to keep the potentially biggest Italian star in the biggest Italian club, especially since we are their clients. In England, they already have Pogba and no other big Adidas clubs other than United, and since I cant see him going to Real or Bayern, the next best thing from their perspective would be us

Apr 9, 2015
Raiola: Kean at Juve… today
By Football Italia staff

Mino Raiola was his cryptic self when asked about Moise Kean’s future, stating the teenage forward was at Juventus “today”.

Raiola was interviewed by Sportitalia during the Primavera derby between Juve and Torino on Monday, which ended 1-0 to the Bianconeri, with Kean involved.

“It’s clear that I’d be happy if he plays,” the maverick agent said of his client to Sportitalia.

“He’s played a lot [for the Primavera team], although this is a true derby, one that’s played with the heart.

“Kean’s future? Today he’s at Juventus. We appeal to all the Italian politicians, that they improve sports facilities.

“That’s perhaps more important than the game [of football] itself because improving all the basic sports pitches would be a great thing for Italian youth.”

The 16-year-old became the first player born in the 2000s to feature in a Serie A game earlier in the season against Pescara.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Sell.

Give him pro contract, let him score a screamer against a sihite team in coppa italia, and then loan him to bayern with option to buy. @Fr3sh

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Raiola: Kean at Juve… today
By Football Italia staff

Mino Raiola was his cryptic self when asked about Moise Kean’s future, stating the teenage forward was at Juventus “today”.

Raiola was interviewed by Sportitalia during the Primavera derby between Juve and Torino on Monday, which ended 1-0 to the Bianconeri, with Kean involved.

“It’s clear that I’d be happy if he plays,” the maverick agent said of his client to Sportitalia.

“He’s played a lot [for the Primavera team], although this is a true derby, one that’s played with the heart.

“Kean’s future? Today he’s at Juventus. We appeal to all the Italian politicians, that they improve sports facilities.

“That’s perhaps more important than the game [of football] itself because improving all the basic sports pitches would be a great thing for Italian youth.”

The 16-year-old became the first player born in the 2000s to feature in a Serie A game earlier in the season against Pescara.
The fuck is the fatso talking about? Juve have some of the best training facilities in Europe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)