Moise Kean (36 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The fuck is the fatso talking about? Juve have some of the best training facilities in Europe.
He is not talking about Juve there, but italy in general. Less professional and ownership in infrastructures. It seems rather random point to make in reference to Kean in primavera game, but maybe they were playing in a potato field lol.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Sell.

Give him pro contract, let him score a screamer against a sihite team in coppa italia, and then loan him to bayern with option to buy. @Fr3sh
That's retarded, we just hype more, more Pogba style commercials with fake goals, then sell for 75mil + 60 mil in bonuses to Yanited. :donedeal::beppe:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
His turning 17 tomorrow, and iirc he can only sign a contract with a maximum length of 3 years. Raiola is gonna try pushing him out before then or he goes for free but I seriously don't see him here by the age of 20/21, unless he becomes injury prone and turns shit.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Let Raiola take him wherever he wants. Just be sure to give us Donnarumma or whatever other talent he has next.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
If Raiola is fishing for a deal were he gets a part of the sele on revenue, ala the Pogba deal, I am all for the letting the kid go. Eventhough we will loose some money, I dont ever want to be a part of that cirkus again. That fat shit can go fuck himself.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
At least the next time he mounts another circus, we will have much more experience un dealing with raiola. Lets hope we get a deal fast if thats the case.

With raiola is impossible to keep players happy until they are at real, manu o barca.

We will have to force our way on this and well, get simply better in europe to be the final destination for players with agents like raiola

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
He'll go on loan and then sign pro, no point in even thinking about him at this stage.
Obviously because we know Raiola is a rat. There is a reason as to why Berlusconi didn't want Miha to play Donnarumma and we'll want to do the same which is a shame because the kid's career could stagnate because of that.

May 26, 2016
Raiola is just disgusting. Definition of a blood worm. Loan him out and sell him before he pulls his embarassing gipsy scheme once again. I never want him dealing with our talents again or even near our club. Trash. :yuck:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
If Raiola is fishing for a deal were he gets a part of the sele on revenue, ala the Pogba deal, I am all for the letting the kid go. Eventhough we will loose some money, I dont ever want to be a part of that cirkus again. That fat shit can go fuck himself.
:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Its not. You either take Mino as a full package with all the things he brings to the table or you dont take him at all
Don't take him at all

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Raiola is like one of those creepy "handlers" that leach off high school basketball players or leach off Cuban baseball players that escaped from Cuba to USA.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
If Raiola is fishing for a deal were he gets a part of the sele on revenue, ala the Pogba deal, I am all for the letting the kid go. Eventhough we will loose some money, I dont ever want to be a part of that cirkus again. That fat $#@! can go $#@! himself.
Well in Pogba circus our club behaved very classy, I don't think any significant damage to our brand has been done really and we got ourselves very lucrative deal. I don't mind that kind of circus again if we get money for Veratti or that caliber player from it.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
Well in Pogba circus our club behaved very classy, I don't think any significant damage to our brand has been done really and we got ourselves very lucrative deal. I don't mind that kind of circus again if we get money for Veratti or that caliber player from it.
Especially when this kid looks nothing special at all, wouldn't even mind selling this kid for 40-50 million next summer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)