Moise Kean (129 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
He knows Juventus is the best place where kean will develop. Especially with what we ended up doing with pogba. Granted it's not the same scenario and Raiola had his doubts about us when he pushed pogba our way but we've earned him a massive paycheck. So why would he do anything different. At the end it works well for us if kean signs. kids got potential despite having a dickhead of an agent. So win-win.

Buy on AliExpress.com

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
As long as juventus are not able to pay the top players top salaries, they will loose them most of the time.

Pogba is now the highest earner in man.utd with something around 275.000£ a week!
I have no doubt that pogba was very very happy to leave for more money and more exposure. Also, with the amount of money man.utd has they results will come, and pogba can wait a couple of years for cl.

As long as raiola has important clients, i am very happy with juve having a good relation to him. Donnarumma would be the ideal replacement for buffon in 2 years time, and thats when his current contract runs out...hopefully milan managment fucks up, so he moves him here.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
As long as juventus are not able to pay the top players top salaries, they will loose them most of the time.

Pogba is now the highest earner in man.utd with something around 275.000£ a week!
I have no doubt that pogba was very very happy to leave for more money and more exposure. Also, with the amount of money man.utd has they results will come, and pogba can wait a couple of years for cl.

As long as raiola has important clients, i am very happy with juve having a good relation to him. Donnarumma would be the ideal replacement for buffon in 2 years time, and thats when his current contract runs out...hopefully milan managment $#@!s up, so he moves him here.
Dude, Higuain earns 280k £ gross per week according to today's Eur/Gbp so what's your point? Unless the Pogba wage you mentioned is net, which I doubt because English usually use gross wages.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Dude, Higuain earns 280k £ gross per week according to today's Eur/Gbp so what's your point? Unless the Pogba wage you mentioned is net, which I doubt because English usually use gross wages.

Yeah, i am not sure what the real numbers are but if he is the best paid player in epl, i guess he gets alot more money there than juve would pay him. The sun says 220.000£ After tax.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/foot...000-five-year-contract-with-united-after-tax/

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013

Yeah Paul was really not taking Brexit into account, fucking economic illiterate that he is

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
I know he is scoring left and right but i am not convinced yet.
seems to be too similar to the story of some african dude being 25 with a false passport playing against 17 year olds and obviously bullying them. it is always easy if you have a big physical advantage but that never translates to success on the proper professional stage.

i am not claiming that this player is older than his passport says (since he is born in italy it says), but i am going to say that the limited media i saw of him does just show how he can brush away some sunday league scrub youth players that can not defend for their life and are just pretty slow compared to pacy Kean. that is not enough in professional football.

this guy is only 6 foot tall, so he will play against players that are half a head taller and probably even faster if he plays in any professional league... what is he gonna do then ?
nothing, because all his goals were either headers with nobody properly marking him or him playing the ball past the defender and chasing it. basically the krasic signature move. how is he gonna do that when opponents defend deep ? no sign at all of the needed technique for him to be very promising for me, but hey perhaps the EPL needs another theo walcot, we might be able to sell him there before they figure out that he does not have a big repertoire to play on the big stage.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
I know he is scoring left and right but i am not convinced yet.
seems to be too similar to the story of some african dude being 25 with a false passport playing against 17 year olds and obviously bullying them. it is always easy if you have a big physical advantage but that never translates to success on the proper professional stage.

i am not claiming that this player is older than his passport says (since he is born in italy it says), but i am going to say that limited media i saw of him does just show how he can brush away some sunday league scrub youth players that can not defend for their life and are just pretty slow compared to pacy Kean. that is not enough in professional football.

this guy is only 6 foot tall, so he will play against players that are half a head taller and probably even faster if he plays in any professional league... what is he gonna do then ?
nothing, because all his goals were either headers with nobody properly marking him or him playing the ball past the defender and chasing it. basically the krasic signature move. how is he gonna do that when opponents defend deep ? no sign at all of the needed technique for him to be very promising for me, but hey perhaps the EPL needs another theo walcot, we might be able to sell him there before they figure out that he does not have a big repertoire to play on the big stage.
Or you could have the tricky player who doesnt have the intelligence for it to translate into the pros. Fact is we'll never know

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Or you could have the tricky player who doesnt have the intelligence for it to translate into the pros. Fact is we'll never know
everybody who read my posts so far knows that i am not for flashy one-thousand step-over retards like coman, but just being fast and a bit more physical than your youth opposition is hardly promising for me. it was just what you would expect from a mediocre perhaps 24 year old player that plays against some youth scrubs. he might have a nose for goal scoring opportunities but that is hardly enough. he does not have a very good first touch (seen when he mishandles the ball and just managing to poke it past the approaching goal keeper), he does not have incredible skill (like scoring from very difficult angles) and he does not really seem to be a player that sets others up. he is just a physical player that plays pretty direct.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Raiola: 'Kean a big star for Juve'

“This is the best-organised club and it’s no coincidence that for five years they’ve dominated Serie A. The Bianconeri management is the best, starting from Andrea Agnelli, as I’ve never heard the President say a word out of place or invade someone else’s territory.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Really? He is still 16 no?

Then again Allegri allways liked his youth players in Milan. A experienced pederast collecting his catamites.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Good enough, old enough. Few players will be good enough to be around the Juve first team at that age, it has to be an exceptional talent. We just aren't in a position to blood young players, it has to be special talents.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 121)