Moise Kean (66 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Everton must have some serious bills to pay. With leagues and clubs bleeding money, you'd be lucky to get 30mil for Moise
Again they can take Rabiot in exchange - We get a CF and someone who know how to pounce - They get a player that will probably be their best midfielder.
Except for rationality that Kean is good and Rabiot isnt really doing a good job there is also this little thing called wages - I dont think they could manage them even if they somehow accept this bizzare exchange

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Everton must have some serious bills to pay. With leagues and clubs bleeding money, you'd be lucky to get 30mil for Moise
He's not Haaland or Mbappe, but due to this season he's surely right in the next tier when it comes to promising young forwards, man as a 20yo benched freaking Icardi while on a dry loan. If I'm Everton, I'm not selling below 45m unless I really really need the money. They paid 28m for a much more raw talent than Kean is right now.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
So we have a clause that allows us to match any bid made for Kean, right?
Say P$G offers €30m, and we match that, Everton is forced to sell him to us, right?

Another option would involve Rabiot going to England..

I just feel we should have never sold Kean, and bringing him home would be good for a number of reasons:
- young
- grinta / hard working, fits the gegenpress that is modern football.
- positional versatile. can play RW / ST naturally
- italian / linkup with other players in next-gen group (caviglia, zabiolo etc)
- home grown status good for CL registrations
- skin color. our profile as a club is boosed with diversity and currently we have too many whites

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Two of them are players who wanted to leave, and the third (Kean) was moved on willingly by his agent. I don't see the relevance. I'm not at all interested in trying to keep players who don't want to play here.

Raiola wanted Kean to be a starter instead of the rotational player his level really was, so he went to Everton, flopped (not exactly a surprise for a 19 year old Italian), and now he's doing well in a weak league for a strong team where the front 3 or 4 players score a lot of goals every season. Icardi has already missed over 20 games this season through illness or injury so he's going to play.

I can understand and agree that it's a shame how we rarely develop players for the first team, get a good one, and then 5 minutes later he is gone, but that's just modern football. Since the millennium agents came into the fray and they make the moves happen, there was never going to be any settling-in period for him, earning his dues like there used to be for young players. Everything has to be now, and that goes for players, agents and fans alike.

Also, we're not a club noted for developing players. Raiola's comments about us playing him in the U23 are obviously absolute rubbish, gross exaggeration by him, but you can look at our record with young players and use it as an argument. It also depends on the individual as well. Kean has his own mind and he seems like a typical modern player, but others who come through like him might not be of the same mind as him, and won't have Raiola as an agent.

A personal view - I don't think Kean is a top striker or is ever going to be one, but I'll be glad to be wrong as Italy are crying out for one. He's a striker who fights for minutes at a team like Juve with someone like Morata. But that wasn't enough so he moved on, life goes on.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Kean will never ever be the leading striker in any top club. He is mediocre at most things he does and having a somewhat good spell surrounded by world class players is not going to change that.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)