Mohamed Ihattaren (5 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Ihattaren informed Juventus that he did not want to go back to Italy. The bianconeri could send him on loan to Feyenoord.

[Corriere dello Sport via @AroundJuventus]

- - - Updated - - -

#Ihattaren is back on social media after he disappeared for a month.

[@SCUTweet]

photo_2021-11-12_15-29-36.jpg

Buy on AliExpress.com

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Ihattaren left Raiola and is joining the Ali Dursun team. He's training in Utrecht with a personal trainer, whereas Juventus are trying to rescind his contract.

[@LeonettiFrank]

- - - Updated - - -

Mohamed #Ihattaren and Denis #Zakaria have changed agent in the last days. Both players have chosen Hasan Cetinkaya&Ali Dursun as their new agents. #transfers

[@NicoSchira]

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
❌ Ihattaren will not return to Italy. Juventus could compensate Sampdoria by sending them Filippo Ranocchia on loan. The midfielder (2001) is currently on loan at Vicenza.

[Il Secolo XIX via @AroundJuventus]

Jäger

May 2, 2021
❌ Ihattaren will not return to Italy. Juventus could compensate Sampdoria by sending them Filippo Ranocchia on loan. The midfielder (2001) is currently on loan at Vicenza.

[Il Secolo XIX via @AroundJuventus]
Give them Fagioli instead. He's done well in Serie B, now time to boost his experience in Serie A

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
#Utrecht are ready to present an official offer to #Juventus to buy Mohamed #Ihattaren. Soon the dissolution of the contract with #Sampdoria will be official and a "virtual" return in bianconero will occur.

[#VoetbalInternational via @mirkonicolino]

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
#Utrecht are ready to present an official offer to #Juventus to buy Mohamed #Ihattaren. Soon the dissolution of the contract with #Sampdoria will be official and a "virtual" return in bianconero will occur.

[#VoetbalInternational via @mirkonicolino]
I hope he does well in Utrecht... so they buy him and we can get back some of the money we waste in signing him...

Jun 16, 2020
I hope he does well in Utrecht... so they buy him and we can get back some of the money we waste in signing him...
He’s very talented, for the 2m we spend on him I’d rather wait. Utrecht is his hometown so hopefully being close to family and friends makes him overcome that depression. I think we made a good deal and sadly enough it didn’t work out for him at Sampdoria, but definitely a player worth following and waiting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)